Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The can of worms is the reason i dont post on here any more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    You make a good point. Actual babies and children do not wear a diaper that is four sizes too small for them. That's why I always find it bemusing when someone says they want to wear a more realistic baby diaper. It's a complete oxymoron to say that.
    I think this statement is more meant to have a diaper shaped like a baby's diaper, with a pattern more similar to those in a baby's diaper. I know the availability of ab dialers is plenty, but I think they want classic pampers or huggies or luvs, or pullups prints

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well SDKs have a print taken from Pampers from 1990something, aside from that I know there aren't many prints (I think Rearz intended to make something with a print similar to SDKs if I'm not mistaken) taken from actual baby diapers, but although to some "authentic" prints would be nice, it is not the most important thing.

As for difficulty getting the good diapers, I understand it can be hard to get the good stuff in the house if you are living with others and trying to keep it a Secret, but there are multiple ways people could do it.

1. Order from someplace at a convenient time so that nobody else is in the house (this is what I do with my ABU orders).

2. Have them mailed to a pickup location and then hide them in your car trunk or something to this effect until nobody is around.

Also if nobody has a debit card there are literally a bunch of prepaid options you can get like the one from Walmart.

Or maybe they could get cheap adult Diapers and stuff them with a baby diaper (cut down to the core with a vertical hole cut into the backing) or Dollar General Sleep Pants (like Goodnites).

I mean literally the only excuse for not being able to get proper diapers is if you dont have money and are supervised 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    I think this statement is more meant to have a diaper shaped like a baby's diaper, with a pattern more similar to those in a baby's diaper. I know the availability of ab diapers is plenty, but I think they want classic pampers or huggies or luvs, or pullups prints

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I would say that you are correct, in that they want the plastic with the same designs and prints because they worked so well back in the day. Nobody comes even close to making those any more, as they are all paper thin and made with a cloth-like backing. Goodnites fit me just fine, but they really do feel like any other drug store adult "brief" you buy from CVS. Those SDKs from ABUniverse, even though they went to that rough, mat outer backing, just work for my situation. They are not the perfect example of Pampers that were made in 2000, though. But again, they are well suited for my requirements.