• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Miodio

Contributor
Hi there. Been lurking around on the forums from time to time, so figured it was time to introduce myself. Currently spending my days reading for exams in college and playing hockey or gaming when tim
Been into Ab/dl since early teens, but as a hidden interest as noone close would probably understand it.
This is probably a bit short as i hate writing about myself (Especially job applications :sweatdrop:) but found this forum some time ago and it seems like a worthy forum to be the first to register too :smile1: (Always been lurking on forums, but never registering)

Hello Miodio and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. Nice introduction thread. Two thirds of my family have recently become interested in hockey. It's something to fill in the void when football is over.

Hi Mlodio,
Welcome to the group😺

Back