Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

I am TrainLuvr and am new to this community, even though I've been lurking for a while. I guess I have been interested/intrigued about diapers since I was in grade school. The feelings have come and gone over the years but I did not act upon them until recently (it's another story). It's nice to know there is a community of like minded people out there. By the way, I consider myself a Diaper Lover and am not interested in exploring beyond that.

I am married with 3 kids and my family does not know about my "secret" and I do not wish to tell them at this time. I think they would be wierded out by it.

More about me. I live in central Pennsylvania. I work in corporate finance/accounting and have a CPA (not practicing). As you can tell by my ID, I love trains both real and model. I especially love watching a steam engine work its way down the tracks. They are marvelous pieces of equipment. I also like watching the modern trains go by as well. I also enjoy Civil War history and like visiting Civil War battlefields (I live near a couple). It amazes me at the sacrifice these men made so many years ago to help make our nation what it is today.

I hope to participate in the forum as I explore my DL side.

Welcome TrainLuvr! That was quite an intro! I like trains, too, but never got into model RRing. I had a train calendar where I worked and every so often someone would comment on the train of the month and tell me about it.

Yes, please join in the fun! We have a great group here and we all love our DL side!

Hello TrainLuvr and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am also a "foamer." I have a collection of artifacts and memorabilia. I modeled the SP in HO, and like it when 4449 is running in our area.

We do have a train group if you are interested.

Again Welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

My dad had a very nice HO scale model train set when I was younger and I started to build the "MA & PA Railroad" that was shown in Model Railroader Magazine in 1965 or there about. Unfortunately, other interests took over and I never finished and I now live in a small apartment.

I also enjoy a good stream engine, marvels of engineering and science.

Hello TrainLuvr,
    Wow. Good introduction.
    Welcome to the group😺

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello TrainLuvr and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am also a "foamer." I have a collection of artifacts and memorabilia. I modeled the SP in HO, and like it when 4449 is running in our area.

We do have a train group if you are interested.

Again Welcome to the group.

Egor
    What's a foamer?