Status
Not open for further replies.

ABontheDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i'm still trying to get used to using my diaper for messing bc that was the main reason why i got them but the first time was kinda an accident because i didn't realize i had to go or that i was going? i only figured it out when i sat down.

idk of this post is against the rules or anything,, i tried to find if asking this wasnt allowed or not. just close it or something if it is.,

No, not against the rules as long as you don't describe the contents. ;)

It was quite strange for me. I got used to it quickly, unfortunately my door opened after I changed and it was my neighbor asking for his movie back. He knocked but I didn't say anything so he opened up, and when he did I realized my fatal error: I left the keys in the damn door!! So he quickly left and didn't say a word. Later I went outside and when I came back in, I smelled my mess.lesson learned.thats when I purchased all the deodorizers and chemicals I have today.also a ton of baby wipes.im not even sure if I get word looks when I grab them at the store,but when they're 2 for $3, who wouldn't?

Mine was quite on accident. I will try to say this without being too graphic.

I started involuntary bed wetting about 2 years ago. So I've been wearing diapers to bed for that.

It was Christmas time. My mother was visiting. Unfortunately she was not feeling well and spent most of her time in the bathroom. I think she had a mild case of the flu. As with flu, she was vomiting and spending time just resting. Being a good son, I sat with her most of the time to take care of her and keep her company.

On new years eve, I went to bed early as is usual for me (I can rarely stay up past 11 PM). I woke up about midnight and had to rush to the toilet to expel the contents of my stomach. As I was sitting on the floor at the toilet, it hit. I filled my diaper. I couldn't control it. it was REALLY full. By this time my wife was tending to me. I was so weak and out of it. The poor thing had to change me (her first time). She got me cleaned up. I was so dizzy and nauseated I just wanted to lay on the bathroom floor, so I did. About 1/2 hour later I messed my diaper again. My wife cleaned me up again (she's the greatest) and got me into bed. Things settled down after that and I didn't mess my diaper again.

This is not what I ever imagined it would be like and I hope it never is that way again.

I get messy accidents from time to time too. My last one started out as a typical morning where I eat breakfast, brush my teeth, shave, then use the toilet for my morning constitutional. I'm usually pretty regular so this isn't normally a problem. That morning it hit me just a little early though, and as I was brushing my teeth I had the urge to go. I held it back thinking I'd at least be able to finish brushing my teeth, but then got a massive pain in my colon. It was so bad I had to stop and just let it all out. Thank goodness I normally wear Crinklz as it was a very big load I don't believe any other diaper could have contained.

I am normally a very solid person but as a teen I would mess my diaper as soon as I got off the bus and on the walk home. I was feeling kind of sick this afternoon and didn't really think nothing of it. I realized when I got home I was really a mess. Since my parents both worked I knew I had plenty of time to wash up and spray the house down with Lysol. I cleaned up put my clothes in the wash and took garbage out before anyone got home. I love using my diaper for what it is intended for, but I have to say if I wasn't wearing a diaper it would have been a horrible mess to clean up. I soaked in a tub for a few hours and made myself a sandwich and rested all that night in a fresh diaper.

Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl
I find it is very hard to clean up it is the only reason i dont mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back