• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoFox

Est. Contributor
Hello all. I figured that I would introduce myself again since I mainly just dropped off the face of the Earth after certain events these past two years.

I go by DracoFox. And no, I am not “Draco.” I live in Indiana. My interests are long car rides, video games, trying new foods, music, Kung fu movies, and family and friends. I hope to make some friends, and be reacquainted with some old friends that I’ve meet in the past.

My favorite games are: The World Ends with You, Mirrors Edge, Star Ocean series, Final Fantasy 6 and 11, Tony Hawks Underground, and sadly Legue of Legends...

Movies: Ip Man (all of them), Sun Wu-Kung movies, Anything Jackie Chan, Jet Li movies, Ongbak movies, Chocolate, and other varieties of foreign action movies.

I guess if anyone is mildly interested for what brand of padding I like, I like Bambino’s teddies. Mainly because I’m a softy for teddy bears... Well Care Bears mainly.

Anyways... if any questions, please don’t be shy to ask here or pm me. I hope to be more active this time around.

DracoFox said:
Hello all. I figured that I would introduce myself again since I mainly just dropped off the face of the Earth after certain events these past two years.

I go by DracoFox. And no, I am not “Draco.” I live in Indiana. My interests are long car rides, video games, trying new foods, music, Kung fu movies, and family and friends. I hope to make some friends, and be reacquainted with some old friends that I’ve meet in the past.

My favorite games are: The World Ends with You, Mirrors Edge, Star Ocean series, Final Fantasy 6 and 11, Tony Hawks Underground, and sadly Legue of Legends...

Movies: Ip Man (all of them), Sun Wu-Kung movies, Anything Jackie Chan, Jet Li movies, Ongbak movies, Chocolate, and other varieties of foreign action movies.

I guess if anyone is mildly interested for what brand of padding I like, I like Bambino’s teddies. Mainly because I’m a softy for teddy bears... Well Care Bears mainly.

Anyways... if any questions, please don’t be shy to ask here or pm me. I hope to be more active this time around.

Hi and welcome back. I do remember you. Nice introduction there. I used to play a lot of computer and x box games but haven't in a long time.

DracoFox said:

Do you like Pokémon games?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome back. I do remember you. Nice introduction there. I used to play a lot of computer and x box games but haven't in a long time.

I find it hard these days due to work. Plus I think the problem is due to putting 110hrs+ with Persona 3 & 4. Since I don’t spend much time playing them, I usually just watch speed runs on YouTube.

- - - Updated - - -

ScriptedGamer said:
Do you like Pokémon games?
I do not. I stopped playing Pokémon games since Yellow was released. I did try playing Moon about 2 years ago, but it just isn’t catching my interest. Though I’ve watched my roommate since he’s completely hooked on them. If you play any of them, which one is your favorite?

Hi DracoFox,WB.jpg

DracoFox said:
I find it hard these days due to work. Plus I think the problem is due to putting 110hrs+ with Persona 3 & 4. Since I don’t spend much time playing them, I usually just watch speed runs on YouTube.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not. I stopped playing Pokémon games since Yellow was released. I did try playing Moon about 2 years ago, but it just isn’t catching my interest. Though I’ve watched my roommate since he’s completely hooked on them. If you play any of them, which one is your favorite?

My favorite generation of Pokémon games are the fourth one. Pokémon Diamond Version and HeartGold Version were released in the fourth generation of the Pokémon series. It also introduced my favorite Pokémon Skuntank.

ESPF said:

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

ScriptedGamer said:
My favorite generation of Pokémon games are the fourth one. Pokémon Diamond Version and HeartGold Version were released in the fourth generation of the Pokémon series. It also introduced my favorite Pokémon Skuntank.

Quite of few of my friends liked that gen. If it’s any consolation, I did like Chansey a lot. Heck I remember a when a student teacher went out and got me the trading card of her for my birthday. But at that time I was obsessed with Pokémon. Then I moved on and started playing Tony Hawk and skateboarding. Heh. :)

DracoFox said:

Sadly I play too much league lol. I can get accounts to gold in two days on support but wanna take it more serious this season. If you ever wanna play or something let me know :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back