• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLErica73

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello, I'm new to the ABDL scene. I've been a DL for years but only recently began exploring the AB side. I've since found I love all aspects of the ABDL lifestyle. I wear as much as possible (family and life permitting). I love to wear my dips in public and come home and regress to my AB side more and more. I'd say I'm more 24/5 than 24/7; but would love to one day be 24/7.

ABDLErica73 said:
Hello, I'm new to the ABDL scene. I've been a DL for years but only recently began exploring the AB side. I've since found I love all aspects of the ABDL lifestyle. I wear as much as possible (family and life permitting). I love to wear my dips in public and come home and regress to my AB side more and more. I'd say I'm more 24/5 than 24/7; but would love to one day be 24/7.

Hi and welcome to the site. A lot of us are both AB and DL, myself included. I hope you enjoy this place and I hope you feel comfortable joining in with the various threads.

Hello Erica,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

ABDLErica73 said:
Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

What kinds of hobbies do you have?

ScriptedGamer said:
What kinds of hobbies do you have?
Besides wetting my diaper, I love going to breweries and wineries, hiking, and traveling!

ABDLErica73 said:
Besides wetting my diaper, I love going to breweries and wineries, hiking, and traveling!

What do you like about hiking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back