Wearing to work/school

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore diapers to school and to work been doing so for years. Very hard to notice a diaper if you have a skirt on that's not too tight. I pee in my diapers daily because I love the warm feeling it gives me. I usually try not to poop in my diaper until I am finished work, and then I take a nice long stroll to my car and let it all out. I work in sales so I am on my feet most of the time and the thrill I get when serving a customer and peeing my diaper as I am talking to them is just no match. Customers don't even know, so it doesn't even bother me. I purposely drink about a gallon of water daily so I know I can pee on cue. I have a key to the employees bathroom so its very easy to go to my desk and get a diaper and put it in my bag and go change my wet diaper. Have done it for years and no one really suspects anything. Other co workers see me drinking water all the time so they figure I pee a lot, and that sort of keeps the nosey ones at bay. I hope this was responsive to your question, and made you feel a little better about yourself.

I drive a truck for a living.

I'm 24/7 Including work, shopping, sleeping...
The ONLY thing i use the W/C for anymore is to poop, and I don't always make it there for that now days. :)

scorewriter93 said:
I'm about to enter day 3 of wearing a diaper to work. I work at O'Reilly Auto Parts, so I am on my feet all day and walking around a large portion of it as well. So far I've really liked wearing and it's made working much more enjoyable. Plus nobody except the one coworker I confided in knows I'm diapered.

That leads me to my questions:

Out of curiousity, who here has chosen to wear to places like work or school. What job do you do and does the diaper help/hinder your work? Have you ever wet at work, and if yes how do you change and dispose of the old diaper without anyone knowing?

I'm looking forward to some good responses. Have a wonderful diaper-filled day everyone.

It is easy to hide this fact if you have a sit-down job or if you are a student not at a school but at a college, university, lyceum or other higher education institution in which only adult and mature people study, who do not run, play, or have fun in the intervals between studies. If you are a student of a higher educational institution and this fact causes inconvenience for you, then you can go on home schooling. Some people think that home schooling is a bad idea, but in this case, a home schooling is a good idea. If you follow several rules of home schooling then this option will be really good for you -
1) you have to check what you do with the help of such services as www.papersowl.com from which students buy thesis papers and which provides help not only with writing papers but also with editing papers
2) you should not use such services to cheat. You should not use such services in order not to learn on your own but in order for services to do everything for you
3) you must analyze your progress in order to make conclusions which learning methods are beneficial and which learning methods do not benefit
If you already work then you can find a remote job if this fact brings inconvenience for you. Remote work is easy to find in our time because freelance exchanges exist!
In conclusion, I want to say that it is better to learn how to cope with these problems and not to move to home schooling or remote work.

Onesieman said:
I wear diapers to work everyday. My boss found out a few months ago and told me to put them into the dumpster instead of the bathroom trash.

I'm absolutely certain I would not risk placing a diaper in the trash can at work!

As I am incontinent, I have to wear 24/7 which means, I must wear them EvErYwhErE I go. Sometimes, it's scary, other times it's cool in other cases it sucks, other cases it's a blessing. Anyone like sitting on very cold restaurant benches or seats? Nawwww. Never phased me and people would be looking at me strange wondering how I could stand sitting on a ice cold surface without even flinching.

At work, I do have to bring me some extras for in case and even when I was going through school, I had to do the same thing. They did have a special room, but some member of the administration decided that they did not like me so they did not allow for me to use that special room in school and such. So, I had to go and get changed while class was in session from time to time. Which that really sucked.

bambinod said:
I'm absolutely certain I would not risk placing a diaper in the trash can at work!
I've done that many times, and am fairly sure nobody at my work knows (though our cleaning lady might). That's because after putting the diaper in the trash I wash my hands and make sure to place the paper towels over the diaper. And it's not like anyone goes rooting through the trash to accidentally uncover the diaper.

Mauiman said:
Anyone like sitting on very cold restaurant benches or seats? Nawwww. Never phased me and people would be looking at me strange wondering how I could stand sitting on a ice cold surface without even flinching.

ALL winter long here in Iowa, going out to the vehicle in the morning when it's well below zero out, sitting down on that frigid leather seat, yes I can agree, padding has its fringe benefits!

I wear diapers all the time, I drive all day between 70 and 90 miles and since I wet frequently I must either be near a bathroom or wear a diaper. Since I only wear cloth diapers they are comfortable and with a PUL diaper cover I stay dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back