• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

not "brand new" here, but just got my own log in!

MammaBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
hello, I learned about this community about a year and a half ago when I became my little's caregiver. my little is my husband, we recently celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. up until summer of 2017, I never knew about his little side! when he finally told me after us being together 30+ years, I couldn't believe he has handled this all by himself for 50+ years. he helped me read and learn about littles and as good of a relationship as we had previous (minus a few rough years), we've grown even closer and feel more complete both as adults and as a little/mommy. during the past year and a half, I have read posts on this site and even corresponded some with members, sharing our experiences and answering questions. my little suggested I officially join so I can continue to learn myself as well as possibly help other caregivers along the way. I just wanted to say thank you to all who have helped and encouraged us along the way, this community has been so helpful!

We're glad to have you.

Hello Mommy2,
Wow, great introduction,

Hey! I know you! Welcome aboard, I really think that people will appreciate another mommy/carer perspective, you'll do great.

momma2moosey said:
hello, I learned about this community about a year and a half ago when I became my little's caregiver. my little is my husband, we recently celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. up until summer of 2017, I never knew about his little side! when he finally told me after us being together 30+ years, I couldn't believe he has handled this all by himself for 50+ years. he helped me read and learn about littles and as good of a relationship as we had previous (minus a few rough years), we've grown even closer and feel more complete both as adults and as a little/mommy. during the past year and a half, I have read posts on this site and even corresponded some with members, sharing our experiences and answering questions. my little suggested I officially join so I can continue to learn myself as well as possibly help other caregivers along the way. I just wanted to say thank you to all who have helped and encouraged us along the way, this community has been so helpful!

What kinds of interests do you have? I don't think you're just a caregiver now right? Are you interested in fashion? Games, movies, tv series, fishing, sports?

ScriptedGamer said:
What kinds of interests do you have? I don't think you're just a caregiver now right? Are you interested in fashion? Games, movies, tv series, fishing, sports?

so you're right ScriptedGamer, I'm not just a caregiver to my little...for the last 13 years I have also cared for our son who has a chronic disease. That has taken A LOT of my "free time" for his care and doctor visits. Now that he is getting older and able to do more for himself, it has allowed more time for me to devote to my little (as a little and as an adult.) I also enjoy doing volunteer work for a few organizations that are near and dear to my heart. As far as fashion...nope, it's not for me! I enjoy movies and a few tv series. I like to travel. Although I can't say it's a "hobby", I exercise regularly as "mother nature" can't be stopped!! ;) I guess it might be time for me to find a few new hobbies now too! I'm sure learning more on this site will happen too!

momma2moosey said:
so you're right ScriptedGamer, I'm not just a caregiver to my little...for the last 13 years I have also cared for our son who has a chronic disease. That has taken A LOT of my "free time" for his care and doctor visits. Now that he is getting older and able to do more for himself, it has allowed more time for me to devote to my little (as a little and as an adult.) I also enjoy doing volunteer work for a few organizations that are near and dear to my heart. As far as fashion...nope, it's not for me! I enjoy movies and a few tv series. I like to travel. Although I can't say it's a "hobby", I exercise regularly as "mother nature" can't be stopped!! ;) I guess it might be time for me to find a few new hobbies now too! I'm sure learning more on this site will happen too!

What movies and TV series are your favorites? I want to know.

CSI, Last Man Standing (though I’ve not seen the current season so no spoilers!!), Ozark, Goliath, Dexter...we’re a bit behind on watching shows...we watch on vudu or amazon prime. Recently saw A Star is Born at the theater—it was a great movie!

Back