Tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookydoot

Contributor
So this is a bit of a sensitive topic so don't shit on me for it...

Whenever I think about or see diapers I instantly pop a boner for some reason, it has been like this ever since I was 11. Any ideas on why this is or any tips to help make it stop?

Why would you want it to stop?

With me it is lingerie.

To be honest I have the same issue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You are not alone. Many if not most males into abdl also get that way. Usually it is more intense when you wear less often, but I've been in diapers 24\7 over half my life and am 40, and it still excites me. It will likely never go away entirely.

This happens because you are probably DL, or a diaper lover. Another thread is talking about labels and so I hesitate to define your sexual feelings using a label, because labels are incomplete. But that is the loose, urban definition of being a diaper lover. A DL becomes sexually stimulated by diapers and diaper wearing.

I mean, the best answer I can think of, is find some really gross thing to think about when it happens. Something that is the polar opposite of a turn on. Like, your naked grandmother/father or something. Unless you're into that, then use something else, but I digress.

I have deployed my imagination for such occasions especially when I was in school and had to stand up for the class. Lol.

I usually imagine mutilated kittens and that does the trick pretty quick. Sorry if that's a horrible thing to say but it works and I'd never actually want to see that which is the point.

Although a naked grandma might be pretty effective but has the side effect of making me laugh and smile due to a particular video of family feud.

MonteDriver93 said:
I have deployed my imagination for such occasions especially when I was in school and had to stand up for the class. Lol.

I usually imagine mutilated kittens and that does the trick pretty quick. Sorry if that's a horrible thing to say but it works and I'd never actually want to see that which is the point.

Although a naked grandma might be pretty effective but has the side effect of making me laugh and smile due to a particular video of family feud.
I remember that video.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MonteDriver93 said:

Oh god I remember that one lmao.

Honestly the idea is just think of the most grotesque thing you can think of, mutilated kittens is a good one for that unless you're the kind of person who's into gore. They exist.

Hey I'm almost 65 ...Whats gross about naked grandmas??

The OP is likely getting aroused by diapers because he is reinforcing it. IF you only wear a diaper when you're horny, or conversely always mastrubate right after you put one on, then that's all they will become. You have to wear them when you're not aroused, as well as keep wearing them after you've mastrubated. Also, try not mastrubating every time you do get aroused in a diaper. Eventually you will be able to disconnect diapers from equaling instant gratification, and thry will become more of a long term gratification.

chamberpot said:
Hey I'm almost 65 ...Whats gross about naked grandmas??

And grand pa's.

so Ive been wearing all my life now 48. I reckon from about the age of 40 i stopped getting excited seeing one or putting one on. Ive wearing to bed everynight no exceptions from approx the age of 23. 24x7 since i was 39. I no longer get hard in them nor get excited in them actually it takes a lot to get him excited. I only get 1/2 as hard as what i use to also.

Hey Spookydoot. I don't know how old your are, but this used to happen to me many times when I was a teenager. Before I discovered masturbation, and I suppose even after, it used to be really annoying because I just wanted to put my diaper on and it was (pardon the pun), hard to do that. Anyway, I would think of something really boring. I used to think of baseball and that would make my erection go away. True story.

I think Slomo's also correct in that if you wear only when you're excited or masturbating, then there's a positive feedback loop going on there. That's also where a lot of guilt tends to come from, in my experience anyway.

I have the exact same problem , it's annoying at times when i pass the diaper aisle or watch a diaper commercial or an ad related to diapers i would have a boner. I would then try to think of other normal stuff to make it go away.

Age is going to be a big thing (hehe get it XD)

Younger you are, the less it takes to get you all worked up. I’m not sure how you’d actually get away from having diapers arouse you so much, other than indulging in it. Their is such thing as too much of a good thing. I find if you get it all out of your system you’ll be good for a while

After wearing daily for a while and eventually 24/7 at times it’s not nearly as bad. Don’t get me wrong I still get excited but not nearly as bad, but if I go without them for any length of time all bets are off and it’s really annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back