Incredible story

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Today I was relaxing with my 25 year old girlfriend , we’ve been living together for a few years now and I kept pressuring her to try a diaper . She finally quietly said sure . After I put it on her she didn’t say much and I asked her if she likes the way it feels . She replied it’s “ok” .after 3 minutes she took it off and said “ well it’s good practice for me to put it on her for when we have a child . Haha I’d consider myself lucky .

I guess diapers aren't for everyone. It doesn't seem she liked it very much. I wouldn't pressure her with it too much again

I agree with Antientmariner. Cool that she tried them. Maybe she will do so again in the future, but probably wisest to let her bring it up, or only ask every now and again. We mustn't let these desires push good, special people away.

All the best quertyquerty!

CB and I have found easing into things with open communication is best. I know he wants me to wear with him but it’s still not something that excites me or gives me any kind of pleasure.

I know he gets a little sad when I tell him no but we really have come leaps and bounds since the beginning of all this.

I will admit after our Disney trip wearing in the park would have cut down on my looking for a potty and the very very long drive home could have been nice not to have to get out of the car. I think I changed him once on the way home only because he made a stinky lol but I’m a big coffee drinker and I had to ask to pull over or stop in the towns on the way home.

My girlfriend just doesn't wear at all, there's no way that she'll allow it and I'm okay with that, She on the other hand is always playful and suggests that I wear them as much as possible, she really likes the whole "care for" concept and I realize how lucky I am to have her.
We talk all the time about multiple things, its important to have clear communication and to develop a give and take relationship, there are tons of things I do for her that I have zero interest in doing but because I love this woman I do it and smile because I know she really loves it. (weekend craft fairs, going out to restaurants, painting perfectly fine walls just to see the color difference) that kind of stuff.

Back