ABDL Subreddit upset me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Um hi I keep thinking of losing my life for this I got banned 3 times due to my depressing and suicidal I got banned at the store and 2 subreddits for my mental illness. I contacted a moderator that I love as a friend for the ABDL subreddit and I told him I want to be friends because as a autistic person it's really hard to find friends. He scream at me saying we're not friends. I'm starting to cry I have no ABDL friends and I am a dispointment that should be dead I'm sorry for people who knows me I'm sorry :(

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

:) yay

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
Um hi I keep thinking of losing my life for this I got banned 3 times due to my depressing and suicidal I got banned at the store and 2 subreddits for my mental illness. I contacted a moderator that I love as a friend for the ABDL subreddit and I told him I want to be friends because as a autistic person it's really hard to find friends. He scream at me saying we're not friends. I'm starting to cry I have no ABDL friends and I am a dispointment that should be dead I'm sorry for people who knows me I'm sorry :(

Im here as well if you wont to dear :hug:

I assume you must've done something to get banned/screamed at other than just being depressed?

Are you getting help and support? Have you contacted any groups or organisations who can help? Because although I and others here are happy to talk with you, we're not qualified to really properly help you.

AwesomeAlexABDL said:

I'll always be your friend and you can always PM me if you need to talk....about anything. You'd be surprised as to how many members I've talked to behind the scene, so to speak. Anyway, you have friends here on this site. Hang in there.

I'll be glad to be your friend. I'm autistic and have depression too, I know it's hard. Hang in there!

RubberJin said:
I assume you must've done something to get banned/screamed at other than just being depressed?

Are you getting help and support? Have you contacted any groups or organisations who can help? Because although I and others here are happy to talk with you, we're not qualified to really properly help you.

As an observer, if he did here what he did there, I expect he'd be banned. I just say that for context, not to prejudice. If that's in the past, we can try to help here.

Alex: you need to let go with reddit. Focus on what you are doing now. We can be of some help but I really think you will need face to face time with a professional to make real progress. Keep moving forward.

Trevor said:
As an observer, if he did here what he did there, I expect he'd be banned. I just say that for context, not to prejudice. If that's in the past, we can try to help here.

Alex: you need to let go with reddit. Focus on what you are doing now. We can be of some help but I really think you will need face to face time with a professional to make real progress. Keep moving forward.

Reddit can also be pretty bitchy at times. You run into a few know-it-alls who attack anyone with differing opinions and the experience can be pretty bad. Trolls essentially. The worst are 20-somethigns with presumptions of knowing pretty much everything on any topic when the truth is they are just close-minded and ignorant. Not all of course, but it can be a minefield. This place is certainly better. But Reddit is VASTLY better than Fetlife. FL has almost nothing but angst-filled tossers (I speak from experience as one who was banned for saying "I grew up in nappies". I kid you not!)

sallyanne said:
Reddit can also be pretty bitchy at times. You run into a few know-it-alls who attack anyone with differing opinions and the experience can be pretty bad. Trolls essentially. The worst are 20-somethigns with presumptions of knowing pretty much everything on any topic when the truth is they are just close-minded and ignorant. Not all of course, but it can be a minefield. This place is certainly better. But Reddit is VASTLY better than Fetlife. FL has almost nothing but angst-filled tossers (I speak from experience as one who was banned for saying "I grew up in nappies". I kid you not!)

I would say both here and reddit have their virtues. I enjoy them differently. My experience with Fetlife isn't really deep enough to comment effectively, other than to say I found it difficult to gain traction as I have in other online environments. It clearly works for some of us.

My baby boy has autism (Thankfully at the minimum) and has suffered from depression previously, as I have gone through helping, I'm always here if you need it.

TungstenM said:
My baby boy has autism (Thankfully at the minimum) and has suffered from depression previously, as I have gone through helping, I'm always here if you need it.

I've been banned on reddit simply for asking questions about selling trading cards, so I can tell you reddit is too easy to get banned from, I've also been banned on another couple hobby forums for being annoying; go figure.

Sometimes that's all it takes, annoying 1 or 2 of the wrong people on any given forum.

BabyTyrant said:
I've been banned on reddit simply for asking questions about selling trading cards, so I can tell you reddit is too easy to get banned from, I've also been banned on another couple hobby forums for being annoying; go figure.

Sometimes that's all it takes, annoying 1 or 2 of the wrong people on any given forum.

That's been my experience too. Not actually breaking any rules, but because that one admin gets annoyed enough they find bs ways to apply some rule to get you banned. My favorie is the "do as the admins say" rule. They can apply any type of gag order on you and you alone. So if someone else mentions it they are fine. If you mention it you're banned. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back