Anybody playing RDR2, is it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering if it is actually that good, because of the newest couple of episodes of South Park, where theres a crapload of people playing RDR2 in all of their free time.

I never played the 1st one, so I wouldn't know what to expect of the new one, but if it's any good I will probably buy it eventually.

It's absolutely fantastic. The story, sound score, and imagery is breath taking. There is so much detail to be noticed that it's almost overwhelming. This game feels different than other Rockstar titles. It almost has the feel of a Bethesda game while retaining the Rockstar playability. This is the first Rockstar game that I don't play in third person, the immersion is so great that it feels as though it should have been designed to play in first person.

There are some quirks, but it's an amazing game!
Llayden said:
it should have been designed to play in first person.
Thanks, but no thanks. I guess it would be nice if it were an option though.

ShippoFox said:
There are some quirks, but it's an amazing game!

Thanks, but no thanks. I guess it would be nice if it were an option though.

It is an option. I play it in first person and you'd be surprised at the amount of detail that can be picked up that way.

I prefer to switch from first person to third and back again depending on the situation.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Llayden said:
It is an option. I play it in first person and you'd be surprised at the amount of detail that can be picked up that way.

oh wow... I misread your entire post somehow... and I discovered first person view in game. sorry about that :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back