• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from new IC member

mkinko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi

I just joined the community, mainly interested in the incontinence part. I've been both urinary and fecal incontinent for several years now, wearing diaper 24/7. While I don't mind wearing diapers (they are comfortable and do a great job in making my life better), I would not consider myself a DL.

Cheers
mkinko

Hi and welcome! Although I am a DL, I'm also IC (luckily, one way only). I hope you like it here! [emoji4]

Hi Elenwen

Thanks! I decided to join after having read a few threads, so I'm sure I'll like it here. How is it, being DL and incontinent? From my experience, accepting diapers as part of my daily routine makes incontinence much less of a deal.

mkinko said:
Hi Elenwen

Thanks! I decided to join after having read a few threads, so I'm sure I'll like it here. How is it, being DL and incontinent? From my experience, accepting diapers as part of my daily routine makes incontinence much less of a deal.

It's rather nice, I must say. I've been IC since childhood, so it wasn't much of a problem in terms of "daily routine", but when it came to finding friends at school... Let's say that life became a lot brighter, when I decided I like everything as it is and identified myself as a DL. =)

Hi Kinko,
Welcome to the :grouphug:

@ESPF
Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Elenwen
Many people are frustrated and depressed about being incontinent, so it‘s nice that you make the best out if it and even enjoy life in diapers. I also had a poor bladder and bowel control as a kid, it got in my late teens, but I became incontinent again a few years ago. At the beginning it wad quite tough, but I‘m getting used to it.

Back