Should I buy this special needs stroller that looks like a baby one?

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
N/A

Last edited:
$1300 is cheap? I wish I had your budget.

I would look very carefully at the width of the seat as this would be the big deal breaker. Parting with that amount of money and then not being able to fit into the stroller is going to be an unhappy experience indeed.

As a guide, anything narrower than 390mm is unlikely to be a comfortable fit, or indeed any sort of fit unless one isvery slim indeed.

N/A

Last edited:
That one has a 90 pound weight limit. There are taller, wider jogger strollers, with higher weight limits, if you'd like them as a resource. Would you? They look pretty realistically babyish, except for the scale being so that you look like a disabled adult in a pushchair, and not a kid in a stroller, but, (sigh), whatcha gonna do? You get why that's not a thing in the disabled world; right? It has to do with preserving user dignity, and abled people trying to tell us what we should find demeaning, or offensive. If you see a bouncy seat, intended for disabled users, special care is taken to ensure the edges are squared, because baby bouncy seat edges are rounded, and, that's supposed to be demeaning. It's that way with practically every:censored:thing, cups, plates, teethers, rattles, diapers. So sayeth the able, and so must it be, (sarcasm.) and with that special care to make it look as adult as possible, comes the price hike. How about they let the individual disabled person decide what demeans him or her!? I happen to be both, disabled and a Little bABy. Add that to me being female, and I feel like a unicorn among other Little bABies.

Last edited:
Back