Diaper is never tight enough :(

BearTale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I hate the feeling of a diaper sliding down my bottom :( so I try to make the diaper tight around my hips. It feels great up front but the back always slides down a bit... am I putting these on wrong? They fit right just not tight enough on my bottom

I had this problem for a while , forever pulling up.
Its weird , but i wear cycling shorts over the top , 1 size bigger than i am.
That and a betterdry ! NO better feeling

have you tried wearing the next size down to compare? If that one is too tight you can try another type of diaper (different diapers have different cuts and fits) you may need to wear some snug fitting underwear over the diaper or a onesie shirt.

Last edited:
Duck tape will make any diaper as tight as you want! Otherwise, maybe try a diaper with a higher rise. Confidrys are perfect for me, as I get a tight fit front and back. They never sag, even after 8 hours and full.

What diaper are you using, what size, what is your hips measurement, and what is your waist measurement?

All these variables can come together to conspire against you. You can't change your own dimension that easily, but have you tried different diapers? Northshore mega max is one such diaper that fits really tight. You may like it a lot.

If anything else, onesies are the best for preventing diaper sag.

I now use clear hockey tape to keep my diaper snug, I use to use duct tape untill some one recommended the clear hockey tape. Its easier to use and way quieter when tapeing up in a bathroom stall ��

2 times around my diaper while keeping tension on the tape works like a charm

I find that the bottom tapes are to low so when you move so does the diaper the tabs need to be higher

Rob110 said:
I now use clear hockey tape to keep my diaper snug, I use to use duct tape untill some one recommended the clear hockey tape. Its easier to use and way quieter when tapeing up in a bathroom stall ��

2 times around my diaper while keeping tension on the tape works like a charm

Whenever I've tried wrapping all the way around with tape, it always binds when I bend over etc, it takes away all the stretch in the waist. Makes the fit a lot less comfortable for me.

In my opinion, diapers with landing zones are usually the ones that have a poor fit around the legs. It seems no matter what I try ABU, Tykables, Rearz, and ect... they never provide the best fit. I find that when I wear Crinklz, I usually put the bottom tapes on too tight and had to learn to give some slack so my legs didn't get badly chafed. Current Crinklz does not have a landing zone and I usually get the best fit.

Another reason is that you could fall in between sizes. Too large, and you don't really get a good fit around the legs. Too small, the tapes hardly make it to the landing zone and the diaper doesn't come up high enough and you have leaks out the top (for guys).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

women outnumber men in being IC so adult brief designs may very well fit women better. I have found that the whole abena line is ill fitting to a slim fit man. On the other hand small confidry 24/7 is the best brief ever made because it cups and fits a small guy so well. The all plastic briefs not only contain odor but also are not elastic and the brief won't get bigger or sag.

There is always the option to get a onesie that you can wear as an undershirt.
I used to have this problem, (and still do sometimes) but the onesie does help a lot.

I'm sorry but like me you have no butt.
At some point it migrated to my tummy.
I'm now pair shaped so my diapers fall down also

foxkits said:
I'm sorry but like me you have no butt.
At some point it migrated to my tummy.
I'm now pair shaped so my diapers fall down also

Sounds like "furniture disease?"

(where your chest is in your drawers)

This is exactly why I prefer velcro tabs.

Some good ideas here. I have experienced the same problem especially when I'm very wet. I found wearing some y-fronts over the nappy keeps it very snug.

Well my chest is where it should be.
But under that is a Santa belly ho ho ho.
Kind of like putting an diaper egg lol

Back