Is it bad that every time I go without a nappy I'm constantly thinking about wearing one?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Even when I have masturbated and released the tension I still want to wear. I maybe have 2 hours where I lose interest I want to wear but it's come back that I don't feel normal not wearing. It's become more emotional need instead of sexual. Have you experienced that?

Yes. I have experienced the same thing. I too will masturbate and not want to wear for 1 to 2 hrs. Then the desire becomes strong again and I want to wear. I find that this happens when I am on a binge. I would wear all week, feeling the need. Then after awhile I go back off of diapers. My binges had increased. I recently wear every night. I started that this summer. I think that might have something to do with it.

cantholdit said:
Yes. I have experienced the same thing. I too will masturbate and not want to wear for 1 to 2 hrs. Then the desire becomes strong again and I want to wear. I find that this happens when I am on a binge. I would wear all week, feeling the need. Then after awhile I go back off of diapers. My binges had increased. I recently wear every night. I started that this summer. I think that might have something to do with it.

Vouch +1 S#Excactly the same.

I third this. It is extremely common. The fact your feeling the need return in just a couple of hours afterwards very much confirms being a DL is an integral part of who you are, and is not based on a diaper fetish- for you. That's also extremely common in our little community too.

If you're thinking about it constantly then no it's not so good, if it's just a little often then no it's not so bad.

I know on the very rare occasions nowadays that I'm not diapered I can't wait to get a diaper back on

I used to think that wearing some sexy panties was a huge turnon, but when I got started wearing diapers I discovered that you you couldn't forget you were wearing them. They always felt so good even when dry, but even better while wetting and feeling them swell. So awesome.

Whenever I am not diapered, I think about being diapered again, even when I masturbate I have maybe an hour and right back into diapers is where my thought goes. I sometimes wish I could stop that feeling!

Back