Diapers and hunting

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wisconsin’s 9 day white tail deer hunt starts in 2 days, anyone else going hunting and wearing a diaper?
I always diaper up for the day in the woods, no needed potty breaks for I might miss the chance to bag the big buck.

Reactions: Fhenngreat and fleckothefennec
I sometimes go wild hog hunting in Florida (unlike deer they are a big nuisance, and cause all kinds of damage). I always go diapered, but that's partly because I'm also incontinent.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I don't typically diaper during the hunting, only because I mostly hunt elk (though I always try to also Cary a deer tag when I get the chance) and end up hiking several miles a day. I've yet to find a diaper that can hold up to several miles of hiking.

Interesting though, I am a bed wetter and was super stressed out about it cause I hunt with three other guys that don't know about my night time ic. Last year, I always went to bed before everyone else and had to wake up first to hide my diapers... I also had to wear clothes backed disposables to hide the noise, one of the nights it leaked. Thankfully the sleeping bag hid it pretty well. This year, I decided to bite the bullet and just fess up so I could stay dry and comfortable. I figured I'd get harrased a bit but decided it would be worth it. So our first night, after dinner, around the fire, I brought it up. I didn't get harrased at all. They are all 10-20 years older than I am, and it turns out one of them is dealing with an enlarged prostate and keeps a disposable stent with him so he can pee. He's getting surgery next month. One of the other guys said he's been dealing with anal leakage and just finished a bunch of tests to try to understand what's going on. In the end, one of them did one morning make a joke asking if baby woke up dry and one of the others said to him, you're just jealous that you had to go out side in the middle of the night. It was harmless and actually pretty funny. I'm so glad I told them. I didn't have to try and hide it all. I didn't walk around in a diaper or anything, just discreetly changed in my sleeping bag as everyone else got ready for bed.

Lonnie, I'm curious, what kind of diaper do you wear while hunting? Do you do much hiking, or more tree stand style hunting?

Best of luck on your trip!!

Reactions: WillFord384, biohazardgoat22 and fleckothefennec
hey Slomo, deer can be a big pain in the diapered region too, and cause all kinds of damage. yesterday, i had a 6 point white tail buck in tbe back yard trying to eat the carrots, two white tail young of the year munching on the blueberry bushes in the side yard, and a herd of five mule deerin the front tearing into the bushes and the apple tree! i sent the dog out to chase them off and all they did was bark once, pee, and come back in the house. they are bored with deer! sigh

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water… BAM! A fucking bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of diaper the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

Reactions: Deleted member 58550, Spyder51, Diaperedhubby and 4 others
willnotwill said:
Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water… BAM! A fucking bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of diaper the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

I'm sorry, but this cracked me up so hard. I can just imagine the deer ghost floating around going "I'm gonna find him! I'm gonna find him! That guy with the Rearz that shot me."

Reactions: NivekDLF, Spyder51 and HappyCamper
Snipers wear diapers, they've always said

Reactions: HappyCamper
I shoot wildlife photos, its hunting with a camera. tracking.sitting in a tree stand or in a blind.
I wear cloth backed diapers to cut done on noise.

willnotwill said:

Hahahahahahahaha! Thank you! You just made a rough day turn out so great!

Reactions: HappyCamper
Would the sound of the diaper give you away to the Deer? Crinkle and the Deer head shoots up what that sound ears focus in your direction.

willnotwill said:

You have to read that with a heavy Brooklyn accent.

Would the sound of the diaper give you away to the Deer? Crinkle and the Deer head shoots up what that sound ears focus in your direction.

I’m usually wearing enough clothes there is no way to hear the crinkle of the diaper. Missouri’s gun season started last Saturday. I’ve been out on the stand almost every morning and evening. Always diapered. I also ear when bow hunting and duck hunting.

Lestat said:

them big ears ain't just for show ;)

baby-deer.jpg

Also I would wonder if they'd be able to scent you with the urine odors. I know people who hunt who refuse to allow their significant others to handle their hunting clothes because it would make them have a scent of human on them. If the smell of just human is enough, I wonder what they make of human urine?

CuddleWoozle said:
Also I would wonder if they'd be able to scent you with the urine odors. I know people who hunt who refuse to allow their significant others to handle their hunting clothes because it would make them have a scent of human on them. If the smell of just human is enough, I wonder what they make of human urine?

Urine tends to have very strong scents, even if we can't smell them.

I normally just wear my NorthShore Supreme under my hunting suit, I am a stalker type of hunter. I don’t like to sit and wait for the deer to come to me.

CuddleWoozle said:
Deer can detect urine, but not what species it's from.

lonnie said:
Wisconsin’s 9 day white tail deer hunt starts in 2 days, anyone else going hunting and wearing a diaper?
I always diaper up for the day in the woods, no needed potty breaks for I might miss the chance to bag the big buck.
Definitely

Here in BC the season has been open since Aug 25th and doesn't close till Dec 10th ( I could not imagine only having 9 days🙀.)

There are no white tail on Vancouver Island and the surrounding islands, I will be hunting for black tails, both doe and bucks as they are both open in certain areas. I may also take a black bear this year as well.

I pretty much always diaper up to hunt, it's become part of the ritual almost. I hunt alone so don't need to worry about trying to hide it from others. I pack hunt in remote islands so never see other hunters. I then bone out my kill and pack it in a special game hauling pack.

When the season ends the fun will not as then I have all the hides and furs I saved to make into products like leather, skin drums and moccasins 😁

lonnie said:
I would love to go out this year but there are far too many things going on at work. That and I didn’t exactly put any effort into scouting this year. Best of luck. Happiness is a full freezer.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
srmousse said:
I don't typically diaper during the hunting, only because I mostly hunt elk (though I always try to also Cary a deer tag when I get the chance) and end up hiking several miles a day. I've yet to find a diaper that can hold up to several miles of hiking.

Interesting though, I am a bed wetter and was super stressed out about it cause I hunt with three other guys that don't know about my night time ic. Last year, I always went to bed before everyone else and had to wake up first to hide my diapers... I also had to wear clothes backed disposables to hide the noise, one of the nights it leaked. Thankfully the sleeping bag hid it pretty well. This year, I decided to bite the bullet and just fess up so I could stay dry and comfortable. I figured I'd get harrased a bit but decided it would be worth it. So our first night, after dinner, around the fire, I brought it up. I didn't get harrased at all. They are all 10-20 years older than I am, and it turns out one of them is dealing with an enlarged prostate and keeps a disposable stent with him so he can pee. He's getting surgery next month. One of the other guys said he's been dealing with anal leakage and just finished a bunch of tests to try to understand what's going on. In the end, one of them did one morning make a joke asking if baby woke up dry and one of the others said to him, you're just jealous that you had to go out side in the middle of the night. It was harmless and actually pretty funny. I'm so glad I told them. I didn't have to try and hide it all. I didn't walk around in a diaper or anything, just discreetly changed in my sleeping bag as everyone else got ready for bed.

Lonnie, I'm curious, what kind of diaper do you wear while hunting? Do you do much hiking, or more tree stand style hunting?

Best of luck on your trip!!
Hey,

Liked your post. I got and elk a few Years ago with my bow. I mostly rifle hunt though.

I pack hunt on foot in remote areas, hiking an average of four to six hours a day. I wear a ABU simple ultra and it holds up just 🙂

Lestat said:
I think that would definitely make a bigger difference during a bow hunt as you need to get so close. Their hearing is good but their scent is way better. If you are in the woods they usually know. Many hunters like myself use techniques to cut down on noise, for instance stopping often and waiting, you see much more sitting still then moving. All that being said wearing a diaper while hunting has yet to prevent me from filling my tags.

Back