• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusAurelius

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, my name is Mark!

I am a diaper lover and like many, I have been for a while. Don’t know how it started and for the life of me I can’t stop, haha! It has been a source of joy and, conversely, shame for me. It is something I am trying to get over (the shame) I joined up because I was hoping to 1) find ways to cope with the mixed emotions I have towards this part of me and 2) communicate with others who share my interests.

Aside from that, I am big fan of astronomy and love ancient history.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi and welcome MarcusAurelius! That's a very famous name, as I recall. We are a support group and we're here to help. We all have that feeling of "I can't stop". Many, including myself, have tried but those padded, crinkly things keep showing up in my mailbox. ;)

Do you have your own telescope?

Thanks! I love reading Marcus’ Meditations. He was a stoic philosopher as well as the last of the Five Good emperors of Rome.

I do, I have an 116 equitorial mount reflector, great for looking at nebula and various distant galaxies. I also own a pair of astronomical binoculars. The views of the moon with those really give the moon definition.

Somehow I knew you would have a telescope. I never got much beyond the little ones but I did take an astronomy class in college and used a pretty big telescope there. I don't remember the specifics, though.

Hello Marcus Aurelius and wellcome, I also love ancient history.

My origins are from the "Roman city" Aquae Iasae...it was an old Roman bath.
Used to play there as a kid on "Forum". Since then I started to love history...and still am.

Hello Marcus 😸
Welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back