Who are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 24 and I work in food service.

I'm an over 70 and a over 50 year computer professional, most of it in programming. My current job has me creating complex SQL to pull data from an extensive set of databases.

Who are you ?

And now every time I read that, I want to reply with "What do you want?"
(if you know what I mean, you know what I mean, and now you will never be able to unsee it)

Wow it’s interesting to see a lot of common traits here. I work in electronics industry and in it with a passion for flying. I am private pilot own an old cessna and super keen photographer doing part time professional work. I am way into flight simulation when I can’t be doing it for real. Gaming to a limited extent. I love learning and currently have a drive to study nuclear energy.
I am happily married to a beautiful soul we don’t have kids but have a spoilt dog.

I'm 21, bipolar, gay, and a college student studying computer science. I live with my sister and her girlfriend. I've been into wearing since I was probably twelvish.

I´m no one....well maybe not.

A 26-year-old male, straight with no particular interests except for cars! American muscle cars :)

I work as a constructor within prefabricated concrete homes

Lets see. . . I'm a 22 year old MtF transgender person, I'm pansexual. Hmmm, I really love MLP, Cars, Computers and games.

I'm professionally unemployed, and plan to hold that career for a while because of my anxiety issues, would like a change of career path though. Lol. "Professionally Unemployed" doesn't pay much. . . or well really anything. XD

I live at home with my parents, my house is a POS, there's a hole in my bathroom floor, the house is sliding off of the foundation, and their are animals living in the walls now, Looking to move but lack the financial funds to move to a house that doesn't need an equal amount of work or is in a location where I could actually walk to a job.

Aside from the depressing living at home and anxiety shit, I enjoy playing computer games, hanging out with my friends (Who unfortunately live across the country so only get to really hang out over chat programs and voice chatting) As I said I love MLP, I have a passion for cars and aspire to own a Rosa Corsa (I probably butchered that spelling) Red with beige interior Ferrari 550 Maranello some day. I would also like to become a commercial pilot and when I was younger I thought about joining the airforce or trying to become a navy officer but because of my anxiety and such they wouldn't trust me with multi-million dollar arsenals of weapons, who knew? XD

I'm super into Sci-Fi, Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica being my two favorites, Starwars and Farscape coming in a second place there, would like to try and watch Stargate at some point but just don't have the time/drive to do so. I'm also fond of the late 90's early 2000's Time Travel/Sci Fi show "7 Days" that I feel got canceled well before its time.

Other than that stuff I'm pretty boring, usual human issues like lack of money, depression, so on and so forth pretty much mean I'm boring otherwise. Lol

21 year old, Male, travelling wind turbine tech. ABDL pretty much since birth. Hobbies are motorcycling, driving, boating, hunting, fishing, skiing and drinking [emoji23].
Outside of that, I'm pretty boring. I live in hotels and work long days which leaves me with little time to do much of anything. On the rare occasion I make it home, I mostly sit around and try to relax before I go on the road again.
So yeah, that's about it lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This is a good thread, it's been interesting to know more about everyone!

As for me...well, I'm a bit different. I'm 28, single (for now) and I see myself as a work in progress. I've had a good life so far, but it's not been easy, mainly due to a number of illnesses that have threatened to derail my physical, mental and spiritual health including an Autistic Spectrum Disorder, partial deafness, celiac disease, and serious chronic fatigue and chronic neuropathy that has left me reliant on a wheelchair, crutches and diapers to stay dry, as well as some mental health repercussions, including high functioning depression (where you keep yourself as busy as possible so you don't give yourself time to dwell on things.)

With all of this to deal with, it would be tempting to give up trying to work at all, but I wanted to be as active and mobile as possible. Instead, I've done my best by working part-time as a dental administrator, while also using my rest time at home to develop a part-time writing career, which has had some success and I now have some serious interest in some other bits and pieces I've done from people in the industry. I've also been able to travel a lot, thanks to the help of my parents and close friends but I'm also very independent, considering what I deal with, and I've been to a few places by myself too.

I'm interested in a number of different subjects, including history, politics, languages, culture, film, religion and photography. I also love reading, particularly science fiction and myths. Favourite books have to be Lord Of The Rings,
His Majesty's Dragon, Mortal Engines, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, anything by John Green, The Hunger Games, A Song Of Ice And Fire, Dune and of course, Dinotopia, to name a few.

I know I make things hard for myself. If I wanted an easier life, I should have just surrendered to my illnesses and made my peace with God over them all, But I was afraid of being swallowed by the fatigue and the pain, drowning out all of my attempts to live life to the full. So I keep fighting it. Day after day after day after day.

I just wish that I could like myself more, instead of feeling like a failure most of the time. But things have been good this year and I'm feeling a lot better than I used to. So I'm confident that things will get easier. Getting over this many setbacks takes a lot of time and even more determination.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

I'm a 20 year old bisexual guy who studies and teaches music! Found out about my interest in diapers at around five years old and it stuck ever since :eek: It doesn't play too much of a role in my daily life, it's more of an occasional thing for me when I get some downtime (the semesters are really intense!) but still a defining part of who I am deep down. My hobbies other than music and nappies include playing chess, hanging with my friends and reading books - lately I've been looking into a few spiritual texts for the first time and it's some really interesting stuff!

Hey all !
Thanks for replying to the thread , its ace to see everyone is the same underneath their daily lives !
People from every walk of life.

Hmm... who am I... I guess I could say that I'm a younger guy from the USA. Huge auto enthusiast, whether modifying, installing/removing, fixing, or driving, I can do it and do it well. I love wagons, diesels, and manual gearboxes, I'd love to have a RHD BMW 3 series M sport wagon with a diesel and manual, but I live in the states... I also love my guns, I have many. I have had a ton of different hobbies and jobs to be as young as I am. I have been a Microsoft developer, I do anything computer or cellphone related, hardcore tech junkie (nerd) I am a musician by hobby as well. I am ex military but have done other things too, I have emergency backgrounds, worked for newspapers, security, and BMW to name a few. I'm a gamer, playing anything and as I collect technology, I have several systems from today back. I kinda hoard tech... I guess you could say I bleed 'murica, I have been into wearing since I was still wearing for need at night (around 8-9) and if you saw me you'd never guess I was into this, but here I am. Well, that's me... dulled down and squeezed into a tiny box for your reading pleasure, hope you enjoyed it... chapter two coming soon...

I'm a straight, single 30 year old male who is a 1st year resident physician. I like road trips, hiking, going to the gym, and watching basketball

I'm 50, an engineer (plant automation, controls, machine design), and a hot air balloon pilot. I'm married with several wonderful kids, and when I have time (not often these days) I enjoy hiking, movies, and reading.

I'm a 23 year old sailor in the merchant marine, studying to become a deck officer. Live in a small town in Denmark. Not much else to say

I am Batman!

Been an avid car guy for a very long time. While starting family i made some friends who where into ham radio which lead me to radio for 15 years. Hold a 2x2 call advanced call.
Had a car accident in 99 thought that if i was ever going to have a great car it has to be now. Sold some of my ham gear bought a mig welder and a compress. Bought a 1960 falcon and proceed to build a fat tired pro street that run's low 10's.
Been into diapers as long as i can remember. Now been wetting the bed every night now for the last 4 years. Getting closer lately to day time wetting's as in urge. But so far be been able to make it to the john.

I am on my 4th girl friend since my wife died in 2012. The diapers never bothered any of them which was great. I never involved them into it. They don't know that i like to wear also.
Currently laid up from surgery fore a torn rota-tor cuff. Having my current girl friend diaper me at night cause i can't do it with one hand.

I’m a 19 year old from Chicago IL studying bio chemistry as a freshman in college. I am a avid gamer, playing games from world of Warcraft to cities skylines. I’m also a dungeon master and lead a group from my school every Saturday. While I may be shy when I first meet someone I open up a lot once I get to know them showing off my fun quirky side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back