Thread: I kept handwritten data for a year about a small adult wearing Pampers 7. Anyone Interest in me typing it?

Default I kept handwritten data for a year about a small adult wearing Pampers 7. Anyone Interest in me typing it?

So, yeah, as the title says, I'm a really skinny adult, and for the last year, I've primarily worn Pampers Size 7 diapers (Swaddlers and Cruisers but mostly Swaddlers).
    Anyway, more to the point, I study law so I'm meticulous about keeping data, and one project I thought I'd keep data on and then analyze the findings was my diaper wearing and use. So I did. I'm a Luddite, though, so it's all hand-written.

I'm cool with leaving it as such for my own personal reference, but I wanted to see if there was any interest in such a thing being published on here. I know it's a hot button issue around these parts, so if anything, it might add clarity to an often murky situation.

Anyway, yeah, let me know if any of you all are interested.

Iím a small adult, and I just might grow soon. Iíve always kinda wrote this topic off as impossible, but, Iíd hate to be wrong and have lost my chance while still tiny

Count me as interested.