Thread: Rearz brand can I wear them?

Default Rearz brand can I wear them?

Hi there! I'm new to the website and forums, I've been interested in purchasing some Rearz Princess diapers but was wondering if anyone had them in size M and willing to test the waistline for someone on the slim/petite side?

My waist is about 20-22 inches, hips around 25-26 inches and I really do like the design for this brand. I know there's tape tabs that should tighten around the waist a bit, but I don't want to spend the money and find out that I'm too slim to fit in them, I wouldn't mind them being bigger so long as they fit okay in the waist.

I'm sure they should have a diaper that you find fits comfortably if you get the correct size, which it sounds like may be Small for you, but that depends on the specific Diaper.

I'm a bit bigger and it'd be hard to say but had a friend send me what I think were mediums and they were pretty big on me and I was at least around my mid 18x's at the time

Yeah, I can fit pretty well in a few brands in size smalls normally but I found those rearz princess ones and would really love to be able to wear those. Not sure if it's possible but if someone has a extra one of those diapers in size M laying around to test it on something small, adding stuff till it comes to be about 20-22 inches around and see if it's snug or loose, etc.

Sorry that I can't help you with the measurements test, but I do have another diaper recommendation if the princesses don't work out. Have you tried DC Amors? They have a smaller size and its the exact same diaper with a different print. Here's a link https://www.amazon.com/Diapers-theme...ywords=dc+amor

Thank you very much RepaidazeD! Those look very cute and much much better on the sizing! Putting my order in as we speak for small size, it's still a bummer about the rearz only having size M but those DC armors should cover the kind of diapers I'm looking for

I was just thinking, Rearz carries Little Monsters. Those diapers fit very much on the small side. Those are pretty good performers, with an enormous amount of swell when wet.

They do have some sizes smalls that i think would probably fit fine

The big thing though, is trying them out. I’d suggest ordering a few samples of whatever you intend on trying before going all-in on a new diaper. It saves a lot of money and headaches in the end.

Also, that slim of a figure? What I’d give to be that slim again.