Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look what we got!

lpoolboy

Smile Look what we got!

Hey folks

Liverpool is undergoing a massive redesign etc and the capital of culture has helped. We have a new shopping centre called 'Liverpool One'.

Look at the map, pink circle with a man/woman on... an adult change!

I wonder do you have them where you are?

lpoolboy

Shopping - Liverpool ONE
    Last edited by lpoolboy; 19-May-2009 at 21:44. Reason: Grammer! (Whoops!)

Show off.

I've never seen one of those before.

I think the picture for it should be the same as the baby changing one, except with an adult.

You sure that doesn't mean dressing rooms? If not, then...

...I gotta get my ass to Liverpool.

lpoolboy

Nope - adult change!

lpoolboy

Check out the words - gonna take a look at the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by lpoolboy View Post
    Nope - adult change!

lpoolboy

Check out the words - gonna take a look at the weekend!
    You better bring a camera of some kind to show exactly where you get to change at.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You better bring a camera of some kind to show exactly where you get to change at.
    Good idea. I want to see these things!

It seems there's a consortium in the UK that has launched a campaign to make changing places available all around the country:

Changing places - adult changing facilities

From what I've read, these are basically handicapped stalls which include all of the facilities that are necessary for allowing the caregivers of people with disabilities to change them safely and in a hygienic environment.

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    It seems there's a consortium in the UK that has launched a campaign to make changing places available all around the country:

Changing places - adult changing facilities

From what I've read, these are basically handicapped stalls which include all of the facilities that are necessary for allowing the caregivers of people with disabilities to change them safely and in a hygienic environment.
    I seen that site before, I am just wondering if this one is different since it doesn't have their standard sign with the adult, the hoist and the person in the wheelchair.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 19-May-2009 at 23:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I am just wondering if this one is different since it doesn't have their standard sign w3ith the adult, the hoist and the person in the wheelchair.
    What makes me inclined to think it's likely to be something designed for disabled people is that "non-disabled" diaper wearers, in the end, can manage changing themselves even in regular toilet stalls, or in disabled stalls without particular facilities.

This, of course, doesn't mean I'm any less curious to see some actual pics of what it looks like!

Peachy

I'm sure those changing rooms are CCTV monitored to discourage people abusing them for activities other than changing diapers. But then, every place in the UK is CCTV monitored.