• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessIo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Hiya! I like diapers and baby stuff, but you knew that already. I’m also trans, I transitioned about five years ago, and people haven’t stopped asking me “What’s that like?” ever since. I currently play Kingdom Hearts and several of the Final Fantasy titles for a living. I don’t get paid any money, but I am living to play these games. What else? My favorite X-Men is Kitty Pride, and I’m in a relationship with two wonderful people. People say I’m easy to talk to, but I can’t think of anything else, so I’m going to quit while I’m ahead.

PrincessIo said:
Hiya! I like diapers and baby stuff, but you knew that already. I’m also trans, I transitioned about five years ago, and people haven’t stopped asking me “What’s that like?” ever since. I currently play Kingdom Hearts and several of the Final Fantasy titles for a living. I don’t get paid any money, but I am living to play these games. What else? My favorite X-Men is Kitty Pride, and I’m in a relationship with two wonderful people. People say I’m easy to talk to, but I can’t think of anything else, so I’m going to quit while I’m ahead.

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to play a lot of video games, but over the years, I transitioned to writing, I now I mostly practice and learn new pieces on the piano.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I used to play a lot of video games, but over the years, I transitioned to writing, I now I mostly practice and learn new pieces on the piano.

What's your secret? After years of practice I think I've mastered the art of procrastinating any writing project I've started.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome !

Hello PrincessIo,
Welcome to the group 😺
M2F?

Welcome, PrincessIo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back