Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern vintage diapers

rearz just down right cost to much for the number of diapers you get and a bit to babish for me i may be wrong but the crinklz are a good bit cheaper yet do very good work at keeping me dry and leaks to a very minimum yet printed but not super babish to me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
    rearz just down right cost to much for the number of diapers you get and a bit to babish for me i may be wrong but the crinklz are a good bit cheaper yet do very good work at keeping me dry and leaks to a very minimum yet printed but not super babish to me anyway
    Keep in mind that their "pre,ium ABDL" diapers are all based on their non-premium plain white diapers. You can save some money on them too as they cost less. Check out their Inspire, what their thinner diapers are based on, and their Inspire+InControl, which is what all their thick diaper are based on. I like a nice pattern sometimes, but my heart is always in plain-white, so I really like that they're available that way, and save me a little money too. It's interesting to see how so many other companies START with a patterned diaper, and then later, due to demand, start producing it in all-white after the fact. (bambino bianco, abu simple, etc) Rearz started with white, and worked their way up to patterns. (some of which are regular products, but several others are "limited edition runs" to see if something takes off)