New inflatable diaper

djwiktor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
hi guys,

I am finishing a new design of inflatable diaper insert for fun, last year I made several of them, which got sold pretty fast. This year I am finishing one design with some better PVC material, as well as design as of separate diaper with 3 size adjustment. It will have a "speciality" but I will not say more about it until I get a sample from my manufacturer.

I am targeting people who like diapers/inflatables, it is not intended for normal use, but for play and so on.. (you know).

Last year model was priced around 50€, this one I expect to be around 80-90€.

Can you please write me if you are curious about it a bit or if it makes also sense to promote it later also on this forum?

Below a pictures of last year model - inflatable diaper insert.

Ive always wanted a inflatable diaper or some inflatable pants i think it would feel great

Thanks Robert for your comment.
I too like it, therefore I decided last year to move with the production, first few samples. The hardest thing was to find a good manufacturer with high quality pvc.

Where are u from

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt mind trying one of your samples for now i just use balloons they work really well

I am from Slovakia.

Inflatable diapers so is this going to save you from drowning? Because I'll going out to Sea come January

Hi Antientmariner - probably not, wearing an inflatable diaper may turn you upside down so you drown :) You know - physics :)

I've been putting inflatables in my diapers for as long as I can remember. ;) The shape really needs to be wide at both ends not just one tbh. And the price is insane when you can buy noodles, guitars, & other items on ebay for mere nuggets. Not trying to discourage you however, as it's a great idea; especially when you fill it with warm water for over night! It's very stimulating ;) Inflating it from flat whilst wearing is a thrill if a little tricky. If you made one that when all around your hips as well, then i'd consider paying a larger price. But it's hard to justify 90 euros for 6.00 worth of pvc. All you gotta do is order a sheet, mouthpiece, & cut & glue it.

Great idea though. The price is literally the only thing putting many off. (The ladies would be interested in one that had a nice front pouch to (ahem) cause friction, & if it were in red/pink I think it would raise eyebrows)

Tbh I don't understand the concept of inflatable diapers. Can you tell me what these are?

I to love putting inflatables in my diapers and i agree the price. Wow i can get a bag of balloons for a doller and they do the same thing

While I LOVE inflatables and diapers that’s too expensive for me at this exact moment but I’m still interested.I have been trying to design a 100% inflatable diaper but can’t find anyone to engineer it although I have people interested in it too.

Last edited:
Hi guys, thanks for comments. The price is set for the sample production, it is always the highest. I expect the price jumping down when I will order of 100 pcs, but for now I understand that it is too high.
The new design will have the side belts, so that you can snap it together and you get a look of a standard diaper. Once I get it checked by my manufacturer , I will let you know more.
Currently the need to check, whether all welding is possible and all features I added and shapes I designed are good.
For the vinyl sheet and glue - I don´t like it. this one will be fully professionaly high frequency welded in normal inflatable manufacturing facility.

That’s awesome! I’m still interested and hope to buy one now regardless of the price since it’s too damn cool of an idea not to buy now.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Antientmariner said:
Tbh I don't understand the concept of inflatable diapers. Can you tell me what these are?

It's more for getting that bulk feeling, but without actually wetting a diaper to full saturation.

I used to have an old one I'd use in my swimming pool too. It adds just a little bit of buoyancy to keep your head well above the water. Though it does take some slight balancing and arm paddling to keep upright it's still less of an effort than treading water. Mostly just a novely fun sort of way to relax in the water.

To Zoran : Hi Zoran,

thanks for interest and good words in the PM. I will reveal the design once I get a sample first, because I think there will be some things to make better. I am also in negotiation of the price with the manufacturer, since the USD got better, so I do see potential to decrease the manufacturing costs. Currently I am also in discussion about the snaps to hold the diaper together, as it is a whole science behind it. :D

djwiktor said:
To Zoran : Hi Zoran,

thanks for interest and good words in the PM. I will reveal the design once I get a sample first, because I think there will be some things to make better. I am also in negotiation of the price with the manufacturer, since the USD got better, so I do see potential to decrease the manufacturing costs. Currently I am also in discussion about the snaps to hold the diaper together, as it is a whole science behind it. :D
Awesome! I can’t wait to see it!!

Hows the inflatable diaper working out?

Am I missing something here, why would you want to put an inflatable any thing in your diaper.

boomer2480 said:
Am I missing something here, why would you want to put an inflatable any thing in your diaper.
It's a related kink.

Robert1 said:
Hows the inflatable diaper working out?
It hasn’t gone anywhere sadly.

Back