Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New inflatable diaper

While I LOVE inflatables and diapers that’s too expensive for me at this exact moment but I’m still interested.I have been trying to design a 100% inflatable diaper but can’t find anyone to engineer it although I have people interested in it too.
    Last edited by Zoran; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:02.

Hi guys, thanks for comments. The price is set for the sample production, it is always the highest. I expect the price jumping down when I will order of 100 pcs, but for now I understand that it is too high.
    The new design will have the side belts, so that you can snap it together and you get a look of a standard diaper. Once I get it checked by my manufacturer , I will let you know more.
    Currently the need to check, whether all welding is possible and all features I added and shapes I designed are good.
    For the vinyl sheet and glue - I donīt like it. this one will be fully professionaly high frequency welded in normal inflatable manufacturing facility.

That’s awesome! I’m still interested and hope to buy one now regardless of the price since it’s too damn cool of an idea not to buy now.
    Last edited by Zoran; 4 Weeks Ago at 20:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Antientmariner View Post
    Tbh I don't understand the concept of inflatable diapers. Can you tell me what these are?
    It's more for getting that bulk feeling, but without actually wetting a diaper to full saturation.

I used to have an old one I'd use in my swimming pool too. It adds just a little bit of buoyancy to keep your head well above the water. Though it does take some slight balancing and arm paddling to keep upright it's still less of an effort than treading water. Mostly just a novely fun sort of way to relax in the water.

To Zoran : Hi Zoran,

thanks for interest and good words in the PM. I will reveal the design once I get a sample first, because I think there will be some things to make better. I am also in negotiation of the price with the manufacturer, since the USD got better, so I do see potential to decrease the manufacturing costs. Currently I am also in discussion about the snaps to hold the diaper together, as it is a whole science behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by djwiktor View Post
    To Zoran : Hi Zoran,

thanks for interest and good words in the PM. I will reveal the design once I get a sample first, because I think there will be some things to make better. I am also in negotiation of the price with the manufacturer, since the USD got better, so I do see potential to decrease the manufacturing costs. Currently I am also in discussion about the snaps to hold the diaper together, as it is a whole science behind it.
    Awesome! I can’t wait to see it!!