Is it weird that I want to wet the bed while sleeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your desire, what I have done in the past is drink a lot of liquids (normally milk) about two hours before going to crib (oops I mean bed) and in about an hour I have a full bladder and wake up and wet my diaper. Then go back to sleep. It's a nice feeling when I wake up 6 hours later and have a very soggy diaper

I dont think it is weird at all. As someone who has never stopped wetting the bed, I find it quite normal! But I hear from others who want to wet the bed so they can feel more authentic about it. It is in the book The Joy of Bedwetting as well.

Redbird said:
I have always wanted to fall asleep dry and wake up wet. Is there anyway for me to do this? I have no idea how.

I thoroughly enjoy my nightly bedwetting. I haven't been dry at night since I turned 50. I couldn't be happier.

ok for someone who has basically worn on and off for all there life it is the wish of everyone who regular wears i reckon. So I would say the past 5 years I've worn every night to bed and i mean every night no exceptions. I travel for work, holidays, parents house, home friends house (though at my age thats not very often). The more you wear the easier it becomes. is all i say. I remember starting out on the journey I would wake up hard and unable to wet. slowly it becomes easier. Find a position if you wake that your comfortable to wet laying down and that in itself is a mission to accomplish. Once you are comfortable you can wet in a position every time you have the urge to wet laying down wet in your fav position. you slowly will be able to wet without even thinking about it.
Then you will slowly get use to waking when asleep and you wet. At first you may be wide away to wet but as time goes you will just come out of a sleep and wet without even being aware or having to think about it. You may even wake yourself cause your wetting. Then I found over time i reckon after 2 years i would wake on average 2-4 mornings and was not aware i wet while sleeping. Other times i can just recall i may have woken up but its not like you fully wake up. Its like you are woken with the urge to go but you have now trained yourself you just go and falling back to sleep is very easy or it feels like when you wake up you dreamed that you wet. I no longer have to have a massive glass to go to bed with just narmal drinks at dinner and usually a coffee before bed. Though coffee before bed does make your wee smell alot.

so as Confucius said it takes time grasshopper

I guess that the desire to be a genuine bedwetter is to infer authenticity on the act of wearing night nappies. I know we dont NEED authentic need, but I can understand why people want it.

No, not weird at all in the world of ABDL. I had that desire myself and it came to fruition about a year in to my ABDL lifestyle a couple of years ago. I now wet while I sleep most nights now without waking. I found to achieve it was to start with hypnotic recordings, diapers that I could trust would not leak as I am a side sleeper, plastic sheet under my sheets, etc. I started out waking with the need to go and had to really force it out with effort. Over time it became easier to release while on my back, and then in any position and then I would go back to sleep. Eventually it happened, I woke one morning about a two years ago with a SOAKED through diaper and I didn't remember waking to do it. I was so excited and happy. It still took a few more months for it to settle in as a regular thing. Once it became more regular, I started an excel spreadsheet chart that I still update daily to this day. To this day, I don't regret returning to bedwetting from my youth. I am 24/7, and I have found careful ways to conceal my diaper use when traveling and visiting family. Specifically, I DON't wet while sleeping when traveling or at family, but I can when in privacy of my own bed.

I know that my current path will take some time and effort to work on to reverse if I want to go back to being continent while I sleep. Just as it did when I was 6 years old.

lilzander382 said:
No, not weird at all in the world of ABDL. I had that desire myself and it came to fruition about a year in to my ABDL lifestyle a couple of years ago. I now wet while I sleep most nights now without waking. I found to achieve it was to start with hypnotic recordings, diapers that I could trust would not leak as I am a side sleeper, plastic sheet under my sheets, etc. I started out waking with the need to go and had to really force it out with effort. Over time it became easier to release while on my back, and then in any position and then I would go back to sleep. Eventually it happened, I woke one morning about a two years ago with a SOAKED through diaper and I didn't remember waking to do it. I was so excited and happy. It still took a few more months for it to settle in as a regular thing. Once it became more regular, I started an excel spreadsheet chart that I still update daily to this day. To this day, I don't regret returning to bedwetting from my youth. I am 24/7, and I have found careful ways to conceal my diaper use when traveling and visiting family. Specifically, I DON't wet while sleeping when traveling or at family, but I can when in privacy of my own bed.

I know that my current path will take some time and effort to work on to reverse if I want to go back to being continent while I sleep. Just as it did when I was 6 years old.

Sounds like a great spreadsheet. Odd that I'd like to see it and track your progress?

yes... we are all weird.

lilzander382 said:

Wow, that is a very selective bladder, one that can discern the differences in being at home or away. Maybe it's because you are not totally comfortable while away and your brain knows it?

sallyanne said:
Sounds like a great spreadsheet. Odd that I'd like to see it and track your progress?

yes... we are all weird.

Yes, odd that you would like to see my Excel spreadsheet. ;)

just kidding. :)

It has worked for me.

Simply put, I have included fields starting with date then, Bedwetting (yes or no), A sleep (yes or no), Forced (woke and let it flow... yes or no), Multiple (i woke and was already flooded from previous, and still peed... yes or no), Leak? Didee Change needed. Clothing Change needed? Sheet Change needed? and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back