Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABDL from Asia

But in Asian countries like South Korea you can find like 10 different brands of pullups for girls menstruation. I guess they are becoming a normal solution for girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgdlboy View Post
    isn't wearing diapers itself already negatively viewed in all countries not just asia , i am from asia and yes it is negatively viewed but as do all countries right .
    Well you can look at wearing diapers in 2 different aspects

1. Wearing for incontinence, a lot of the diaper manufacturers use all kinds of words (briefs, absorbent underwear, guards, etc) to describe Diapers besides to call them Diapers; I suppose they are trying to make people feel a little better about having Incontinence but in reality it probably adds to the stigma.

2. And then you have our community that enjoys diapers, which is largely considered bad by a lot of than because it isn't incontinence; but at least we don't feel the need to dance around the word Diaper and call them something else.
    Last edited by BabyTyrant; 10-Nov-2018 at 16:05.

isn't wearing diapers itself already negatively viewed in all countries not just asia , i am from asia and yes it is negatively viewed but as do all countries right .
    Well, most animals are just genetically biased to avoid bodily waste, because it helps them avoid disease. We're in that boat still, even though seeing someone wearing a diaper doesn't place US at risk. Some things nature just starts us all out with a prejudice against, and a lot of people just aren't going to be able to get past that even if it serves no purpose in modern society.

Well not necessarily. I think Japan is not negativity viewed at all IDK.