Diaper covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Where are good places to buy diaper covers?

I got mine from adultclothdiaper.com. They are the gary activewear pul pants, which I find are quieter, more comfortable, and way more durable than plastic pants.

Amazon has a good selection as well. I've used both adultclothdiaper.com as well as Amazon, with good results.

fleyreva said:
Where are good places to buy diaper covers?

I get my GaryWear Active Brief Covers from NorthShore. They're my favorite cover so far and have been using them for a good couple of years now.
The elastics are wide so it doesn't press harshly into my legs, they're flexible but still sturdy, very quiet, very soft inner material and the color options are awesome.
I personally like the Navy blue ones ^u^

You could also try ecoable.net

Slomo said:
I got mine from adultclothdiaper.com. They are the gary activewear pul pants, which I find are quieter, more comfortable, and way more durable than plastic pants.

Thats what i have on now. Gary's active wear Large.

My order from ecoable came in the mail today I'm so excited I quickly padded up and snapped on the cover I'm surprised on how much the sides stretched and it seems like a good quality product with multiple designs to choose from and it's comfy I bought a plain navy blue one and one with dinosaurs add free shipping to it and it all ads up to a wonderful product I'm so look happy right now

I buy mine at pvc-u-like, regarding the quality I can freely say it is the best I had for now.

Babykins eBay depends on what kind of cover you are looking for .

I wear Terry nappies at night and use Baby Angel diaper covers, which are extremely good quality and keep my bedding very dry even though my nappy is very wet in the mornings!
They are a bit costly but worth every penny!

Gary diaper covers are perfect and are washable

I am a little surprised nobody has mentioned Fetware. They have a very large selection of diaper covers and they have very fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back