North shore

bigguybry590

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Has anybody else had a hard time getting on the North shore website or is it just me

Would like to know what is going on

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

The most annoying thing with Northshore is all the cookies on there website, it severely slows down computers and makes page loading take forever and a day. It is one of the reasons why I hardly buy from them and if I do buy something it’s usually by phone.

pampers4U said:
The most annoying thing with Northshore is all the cookies on there website, it severely slows down computers and makes page loading take forever and a day. It is one of the reasons why I hardly buy from them and if I do buy something it’s usually by phone.

my browser shows onlyfour cookies on northshorecare.com:

- ipcdn.ipsnmedia.net
- s.salescycle.com
- www.northshorecare.com
- www.youtube.com

It's North Shore's ad targeting that's the pits. If you look at anything on their website, it's guaranteed to show up as an ad for the next two months. Definitely need to browse them in private mode.

MaxiPad89 said:
It's North Shore's ad targeting that's the pits. If you look at anything on their website, it's guaranteed to show up as an ad for the next two months. Definitely need to browse them in private mode.

You can easily opt out of the retargeting ads by clicking on little triangle in corner of ad an selecting to opt-out of that type of ad.

Back