• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just saying Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COmountaingirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m a 30 year old female who’s suffered from bedwetting since childhood. I also have significant struggles with constipation and would withhold stool until given a pull-up until I was probably close to 10 or 11. All of this is so embarrassing but it’s helpful to hear that I’m not alone in having these issues and that my method of managing it isn’t something to be ashamed of. Thank you!

All of this is so embarrassing but it’s helpful to hear that I’m not alone in having these issues and that my method of managing it isn’t something to be ashamed of. Thank you!
Certainly. It's a far cry from when I was a kid. (I'm twice your age) and even when I was 30 the trend was just turning from shaming kids.

Hello Mountaingirl
Welcome to the group 🐈

Hi and welcome, COmountaingirl.

You are in the 'majority' here, so embarrassment can be cast aside. Nor should you need to feel ashamed.

Welcome and believe me you are not alone. I also loved to hold for days until I just filled to capacity. Glad to meet you and hope to hear some good things from you. I am Eva and hope to meet many people that enjoy their diaper. I love to hear the ways many have come to love their diapers, and the struggles that many of us do face. Bless you and welcome once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back