Not open for further replies.

LilbabCor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Wrong title...changed it

If I am new to anything it is to openly admit (online) that I am a sissy.
To post this at all is difficult for me.

To be Frank (I would have to change my name)

I have been looking to get sissy lingerie and devices. Amazon seems to be my best bet, but I don't know what exactly to look for. I know what I want, just not brand or design. To look for women's lingerie and go from there or something designed for a man. What to look for in a chastity device.

Last edited:
Fabulous first step to being you by posting on ADISC. :)

Great thing is there are fabulous peeps here that I am sure have been where you are now and would love to share advice from their experiences.

Thrift stores are great places to get clothing cheap.

Adore me has alot of really nice stuff.

So happy for you reaching a point of enough comfort to post on here like this. I'm new to this community myself, but it seems very open and supportive!

Where you get your supplies will very much depend on not just what you're looking for, but also your own comfort level, and privacy needs. If you're comfortable just going to a store and shopping for yourself, thrift store are great for the simpler items. Otherwise online shopping is your best bet; provided your living situation allows you to not be concerned about privacy when your package arrives.

There are lots of us on here that can give great advice on where to shop; online and in person, provided we know what it is that you're looking for, and your comfort/privacy capabilities. You'll find endless, amazing support or here!

I still feel absolutely stupid for posting this topic to begin with and admitting it online.

I understand that this community is very supportive and I love them for it, it is because of that I went for it in an urge to break free of the embarrassment. While the few days open has let me calm down from feeling like it was a mistake, I still feel a tinge of like it was wrong to do so.

As for other parts. Online is my only option at the moment for getting things. Even with "Discreet" Shipping I don't want to be questioned what is in the package. Even though around this time my answer can be "Presents!" I just want to get them into my room and stored away for my use.

Aside from discretion and expenses I would like to just know of reliable and high rated sites that can get me things for a Sissy.

Or even Tips on anyone who hides their stuff. I have a closet and several boxes, a suitcase with locks, which has been working so far, but I fear my privacy isn't 100% secured, If was to get something like a very frilly dress I want it to be stored without it getting ruined but still stored away from prying eyes. Maybe I am simply over paranoid.

LilbabCor said:
I still feel absolutely stupid for posting this topic to begin with and admitting it online.

I understand that this community is very supportive and I love them for it, it is because of that I went for it in an urge to break free of the embarrassment. While the few days open has let me calm down from feeling like it was a mistake, I still feel a tinge of like it was wrong to do so.

As for other parts. Online is my only option at the moment for getting things. Even with "Discreet" Shipping I don't want to be questioned what is in the package. Even though around this time my answer can be "Presents!" I just want to get them into my room and stored away for my use.

Aside from discretion and expenses I would like to just know of reliable and high rated sites that can get me things for a Sissy.

Or even Tips on anyone who hides their stuff. I have a closet and several boxes, a suitcase with locks, which has been working so far, but I fear my privacy isn't 100% secured, If was to get something like a very frilly dress I want it to be stored without it getting ruined but still stored away from prying eyes. Maybe I am simply over paranoid.

Never feel stupid for admitting who you are. Always be proud of, and enjoy yourself. This is a part of what makes you you. OWN IT!

Only you can speak to whether or not you can trust those you live with to respect your privacy. In my experience, if they'll respect it, then very little needs to be done except keeping things out of obvious sight, where they won't be visible as soon as you open a closet or drawer. If they won't respect it, then items are large as clothing are hard to store without lock and key.

Anyone on here have online recommendations? I just shop at stores. Since I know my sizes and gamble on not trying things on, the store clerks are no doubt simply assuming I'm buying for someone else; I've never been questioned.

Shopping online the sky is the limit. It all depends what are your wants and tastes budget and timeframe for delivery. I found Amazon is great for fast and not terribly expensive. Look up “sissy pouch panties” you will be amazed what is there. If you are looking for all things sissy and don’t mind waiting a few weeks for delivery try “thesissystore.com” https://thesissystore.com/babydolls/glass-silk-sissy-dolly?zenid=smdk4uo1dd2etlhcf9loc5du03 I just had that delivered not too long ago and the quality is out of this world.

LilbabCor said:

Be true to yourself, believe in what makes you an individual, guard your ideas and thoughts...You are who you are and that will not change.

Ebay also has lot of sissy stuff, try typing it in the search but maybe you need a p.o. box then no-one will see a package arriving if you want to go the online route

binkyb said:
Ebay also has lot of sissy stuff, try typing it in the search but maybe you need a p.o. box then no-one will see a package arriving if you want to go the online route

I've been into CDing and sissy stuff for most of my life. I've discovered that you can get about anything you want for ebay. I've sure ordered a number of sexy outfits and toys from there. Good luck, and go for it.

binkyb said:

May have a problem with sending stuff to a Post Office Box (P. O. Box) - some sellers just don't do it. Check with you local Post Office and the seller for any arrangements that may be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back