Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Road trip question

Question Road trip question

Hey guys, I have a quick question on whether or not I should risk wearing a goodnite on a road trip with my family that is gonna last like an entire day about.

It's just gonna be my mom dad and brother in the car, we arent going to be stopping to sleep overnight and my dad usually never lets us stop for any reason other than gas. I never wet the bed or anything before and goodnites fit me good and I know where to find them w/o buying them from a store. My dad is nuts about his car and i got the idea to wear a goodnite just in case from something I saw on this site.

Thanks alot!

I see you're new here so don't take this the wrong way, but why would you wear a goodnite? I can't really see any possible reason for doing so. Why not just use the toilet when you stop for gas? Chances are that your mom, dad and brother will need to use a restroom at some point on this trip. Just use it then if not at some other time.

You don't seem to have any incontinence issues, so why on earth would you risk wearing a goodnite around your family on a trip like this?

Sorry for seeming new, I shoulda explained a bit more i guess!

The past 3 years we have gone on road trips like this, and every single one we usually only stop to get gas once or twice, usually late at night while everyone is asleep cept my dad who is driving, lastt year i nearly bursted and my brother had a goodnight on and was OK my parents know about him wearing one tho, but not me. Would it be a good idea to wear one too?

Sorry again! I cant figure out how to edit posts yet. :P

I would definatly have shorts or pajama pants on over the goodnite btw, not like I would be wearing just a goodnight with my parents watching,
    Last edited by Peachy; 19-May-2009 at 10:16. Reason: merging double post

Just ask your parents to wake you up whenever you stop so you can stretch out get fresh air,go to the bathroom and look around. I highly doubt they want you peeing all over inside the car. It could smell pretty funky for the rest of the trip.

This is how I always done it going from central California to 1/4th the way up the coast to oregon from both my parent's houses. I never had a accident since I been doing this trips since I was 4 and they last all day.

Falkio

Go for it! Just be careful. When everyone stops to look around, either volunteer to stay in the car, or make things quick. I wouldn't recommend using around your parents, even though you're probably wearing to avoid bathroom breaks. Its just another risk that could get you caught. If you use, you won't have a spare.

Plus, they might ask why you haven't peed in several hours.

I'd say wear one, but don't use it. As it's not the best diaper for extended wear. Wear it for the trill I guess.

Darkfinn

Just go for it. Noone is going to notice a goodnite under your regular clothes... and it is always best to be prepared.

But remember... if you decide to use the goodnite, don't wait until the last second and flood it... it will leak. It is best to go slowly in small amounts.

I don't really intend on USING it, only if I absolutly have to (my dad never lets us stop for bathroom break btw). Even if I did, I can get another one from my brother, so it's not like the car would smell like a bathroom for hours. Its really just one of those "just in case" kinda things i guess.

Darkfinn

A lot of folks who wear protection "just in case" never intend on using it... but sometimes accidents happen.

I don't see any problems with you wearing it... just remember that if worst comes to worst and you have to use it that it won't stand up to a full hosing... and explaining a leaky goodnite to your folks might be worse than just wetting your pants straight.

Also... do you have any experience wetting while seated? It is not as easy as you think.

As a final note... when you put it on... point your penis downward. It may be uncomfortable at the start... but you will thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    A lot of folks who wear protection "just in case" never intend on using it... but sometimes accidents happen.

I don't see any problems with you wearing it... just remember that if worst comes to worst and you have to use it that it won't stand up to a full hosing... and explaining a leaky goodnite to your folks might be worse than just wetting your pants straight.

Also... do you have any experience wetting while seated? It is not as easy as you think.

As a final note... when you put it on... point your penis downward. It may be uncomfortable at the start... but you will thank me later.
    Thx for the advice! I hope i wont even have to worry about using it in the first place, the only time i really wet one was on a canoe trip with my brother like 2 weeks ago.