Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
IDShot_540x540.jpg

Product Description
Junior Nappies 20 Pack.
Tesco Health Junior Nappies are dermatologically tested, breathable, soft and flexible. They have a super-absorbent core and anti-leakage protection to help keep your child dry and protected both day and night. These nappies are specifically designed for children with a waist circumference of 40 - 70cm and weight of 20kg + with adjustable fastening tapes for a secure and comfortable fit.
Anti-leakage protection - integrated antileak cuffs.
Fastening tapes for a secure & comfortable fit.
Dermatologically tested.
Wetness indicator.
Super absorbent.
Breathable.
Super-absorbent core
Anti-leakage protection
Odour control
Dermatologically tested
Day & night protection

pack of 20 for £ 4.50

*About time the supermarkets brought out them and seems there was a high demand for special needs children / small adults*

Reactions: Sheepies
That's actually really good of Tesco to do this and the pricing doesn't seem bad either, now if only Tesco could make some bigger sizes with similar sorts pf pricing too for adults that would be great. Do imagine these will have to sell so that Tesco keep stocking them though

Sorry but 20kg is a little over 44lbs. That leaves this smaller than GoodNites which has it up to 57kg which would be 125lbs

Eman100 said:
Sorry but 20kg is a little over 44lbs. That leaves this smaller than GoodNites which has it up to 57kg which would be 125lbs

Its 20+ not 20kg only. The + dos not signify a max range. They probably are similar in shape to the goo.n super big diapers. Those have the same waist measurements. Honestly if they just make the goo.n diapers have stretchy sides, it be a blown up baby diaper for teens. It has 1 tape per side not two like this one.

Part of me wonders when do you actually need to start using two tapes per side? I feel like most small adult diapers and below could probably do one tape per side no problem. I honestly prefer 1 tape diapers over two at times.

Reactions: Marcella and theancientmariner
These aren't going to fit anybody unless your waist is 27" max

littlejunioruk1982 said:
*About time the supermarkets brought out them and seems there was a high demand for special needs children / small adults*

boredofwheelchair said:
That's actually really good of Tesco to do this and the pricing doesn't seem bad either, now if only Tesco could make some bigger sizes with similar sorts pf pricing too for adults that would be great. Do imagine these will have to sell so that Tesco keep stocking them though

Any children or adults with a legit medical need for incontinence products get them on the NHS. That is why we don't have them in pharmacies and larger supermarkets, and never will (other than for the elderly as at present)

This is fabulous news :)

They also do an own-brand adult one. I haven’t tried them but saw them last time I went in.

blob said:
Any children or adults with a legit medical need for incontinence products get them on the NHS. That is why we don't have them in pharmacies and larger supermarkets, and never will (other than for the elderly as at present)

Not everyone is eligible to get incontinence products on the NHS. And lots of pharmacies and large supermarkets sell adult nappies and pullups here?? I think it’s great that Tesco are selling older kids nappies now! I’m sure they will be much appreciated by parents of disabled kids! Hopefully if these sell well they will expand their range to adult nappies!

I don’t know why you’re so aggressively against Tesco selling nappies for disabled kids (probably salty bc they won’t fit you tbh).

- - - Updated - - -

Osito said:
They also do an own-brand adult one. I haven’t tried them but saw them last time I went in.

Actual nappies or pullups?

pastel said:
Not everyone is eligible to get incontinence products on the NHS.

And you are only allocated 4 nappies per day. If you are bowel incontinent you may need more then 4 pads a day so have to purchase the rest yourself.. Also my NHS trust only supply Tena Slip SUPER/MAXI, the cloth backed kind and they suck compered to Dryflife - Molicare - Abena - ID slip. I personally would want to purchase my own if they gave me Tena slips.

What really surprises me is that these are called nappies, which I find quite good. Once you get to two tapes per side then they are either called fitted briefs, pads, protective underwear or similar names, anything other than what they are, nappies. I love wearing nappies but have almost become conditioned to thinking of them as pads. I brought a packet out of interest and they are pretty much the same as many of the nappies that we would use but in a much smaller size.

I also think it's quite cool that they have four tapes, four tapes were a niche thing on adult nappies but now there is a product in the baby nappy isle of the biggest U.K. supermarket, which to me seems to bridge the gap between baby and adult nappies.

Wouldnt it be good if they made even smaller sizes and instead of the ABDL community chasing adult size baby style nappies, the baby size nappies ended up the same as adult ones!

I shouldn’t think these would be of interest to a lot of the users here. Even a lot of the slimmest users on here would struggle to get these one. And 20kg isn’t big either.
My wife would probably get these on without too much hassle, but I think it’s out of the question for me.

It is good of Tesco though to fill in for this market. I hope they bring out some larger sizes :)

I think this is part of the creeping normalisation of kids wearing nappies for much longer in today’s society. Whether or not that’s a good thing is a matter of opinion.

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99
Osthagen said:
I shouldn’t think these would be of interest to a lot of the users here. Even a lot of the slimmest users on here would struggle to get these one. And 20kg isn’t big either.
My wife would probably get these on without too much hassle, but I think it’s out of the question for me.

It is good of Tesco though to fill in for this market. I hope they bring out some larger sizes :)

The 20+Kg is misleading you !
It also says waist 40-70 cm which is the usual measurements for a small size on regular incontinence products

Bose said:
I think this is part of the creeping normalisation of kids wearing nappies for much longer in today’s society. Whether or not that’s a good thing is a matter of opinion.

It’s neither good nor bad. I personally believe it should be down to the kid when he/she wishes to cease wearing nappies.

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99
mimster said:
The 20+Kg is misleading you !
It also says waist 40-70 cm which is the usual measurements for a small size on regular incontinence products

I agree!
I just bought a belt, and that is 90cm. But I am 6ft 3-ish and have a big butt :)

If I am not mistaken, 70cm is about 27 inches... I think some of our more slender, petite friends might actually get these on without too much difficulty.

Hope some U.K. based folks can try them and let us know!

Take care. A.

pastel said:
Actual nappies or pullups?

I will buy some and check. They appeared to be either normal taped nappies - or at least belted ones.

They seemed fairly cheap and cheerful - but sometimes I want a nappy to wear for a short time - especially if I have a bad stomach and am in the house, or if I don't have long to wear one for.

It will be a few days before I can buy some - so bear with me - but I'll report once I've tried them.

Soakingboy said:
I agree! If I am not mistaken, 70cm is about 27 inches... I think some of our more slender, petite friends might actually get these on without too much difficulty.

Hope some U.K. based folks can try them and let us know!
70cm does work out at just over 27 inches. I had a 28 inch waist until about 2 years ago but then I turned 30, got an office job where I’m sitting around all day and it all went downhill (or, rather, up) from there..

Bose said:

They’re for disabled kids...

pastel said:
They’re for disabled kids...

It doesn't say that anywhere.

Disabled kids in the UK would get incontinence products free on the NHS. You don't get a choice of brand, but there would be a few product options that a trained nurse should help asses what is most appropriate.

Reactions: PaciL0ver
I bought some this morning - they are cloth backed and around the same size as drynites 8-15. Unusually they’re very wide in the crotch area, will upload some photos later on!

Back