Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When you guys are out in public and are wet or messy where do you guys go to change? For me I always try an find a family bathroom, but if not I either wait till im home or suck it up and just go into a stall.

Disabled Toilets work for me. Privacy, plenty of room and somewhere to dispose of used nappies correctly

We have used the dual sex bathrooms while here at Disney land. CB88 has also done a couple changes himself in a stall.

Most bathroom stalls are plenty big enough. If there is a handicapped available and the normal ones are too small I'll use it.

Disabled toilets, RADAR key which gives me access to all disabled toilets. They have clinical waste bins to dispose of nappies.

I usually just use normal toilets to change but sometimes I use disabled toilets if the stalls are really small.

BabyCorry said:
Most bathroom stalls are plenty big enough.

Things must be different where you live. Around HERE anyway, the basic stalls are cramped, often leaving one knocking their elbows on the walls when trying to maneuver. I'd never consider attempting a change in a non-handicapped stall.

(I wonder if some of those restrooms were redesigned to enlarge the handicapped stall by robbing space from the others?)

bambinod said:
I wonder if some of those restrooms were redesigned to enlarge the handicapped stall by robbing space from the others?

I wouldn't be surprised. The government or public insistence sometime doesn't take into consideration the costs of reconfiguring a room within a building so some places do what they can with a limited space.

I change in any available stall or single bathroom I nolonger worry about changing in a crowded bathroom

Same here; disabled / family if possible, especially if it's a messy change, otherwise a regular stall. The extra space and washbasin in the disabled stall are definitely useful when cleaning up messes, but one needs to be fully prepared to change anywhere.

Always use disabled toilets I have a radar key. My continence nurse told me I was entitled to one.

To what app are you referring?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

yeah I looked again and the nearest restroom here has three reguar and one handicapped stall. The disabled is on one end and is quite large, better than a double-wide. The next stall (a regular one) has the toilet almost touching the partition between it and the adjacent disabled stall. (used it once, very awkward) It looks like they pulled one stall out and took a few inches away from that next one too to make the disables stall as big as it is. I'd imagine there are strict requirements for handicapped stall minimum sizes and door clearances they were probably trying to meet. (I know "aisles" between desks here have to be 36" or more, to accommodate wheelchairs)

bambinod said:
Things must be different where you live. Around HERE anyway, the basic stalls are cramped, often leaving one knocking their elbows on the walls when trying to maneuver. I'd never consider attempting a change in a non-handicapped stall.

(I wonder if some of those restrooms were redesigned to enlarge the handicapped stall by robbing space from the others?)

I haven't changed much in public restrooms but the ones I did were busy and it was easier to just use a regular stall. It was a little cramped but manageable. I think the most important thing is that they have hangers so your change bag doesn't have to sit on any of the surfaces.

I have a metal S-hook in my changing bag that enables it to hang on a stall door or partition that lacks a coat hook. Gadgets like this and resources such as antibacterial wipes and strong ziplocs can help make the best of a less than perfect changing environment.

I typically use handicapped stalls due to the extra space and for the fact that they are typically at the end of the row so not as many people walk in frobt of it. I hate the way stalls in the US have gaps large enough to see through! If I have to use a regular one, its a bit more cramped but doable.

And if there IS a private family/handicapped restroom I'll use it. The only thing I hate about those though is how people might give judgemental looks for using it...being 31 and not having any physical disabilities, I don't LOOK like the type who needs to use a handicapped facility.

I usually use one people washroom's as there is more privacy!
funny tough i had this one random girl who i know just like that on facebook, Who recenly posted A Peeve of her is people using the family washroom when there is only one person coming out of there ,
Mind you she has multiple kids'! I think there is maybe known of the diapers or such side of me but hard to say i did anonymouisly replied to her on insta! But what if one needs diaper changes lol

For that , There would be various reasons to use said place , not saying its right or wrong for said use or just a normal person to use said place ,
I have Not only used single washroom,s that is family! mostly walmart! but in the same concept id rather use this one VS a single washroom u need to ask to buzz to get in! "

I have Used A parents And me ' But i guess that is frown up on , as i did see a huge online post about it online on social media about it , Even though like Two Lockable stalls

It all Depends on the layout or where you are from ,
Family washrooms are not a multiple people place oover here ,

Here at shopping centers ' you have the Everyone washroom, Male/ Female , There is the single Washroom's of each gender , some are single Both gender's and some are Family Single both gender , Then theres an Parents and me ' Washroom not toilets just stalls lockable with change tables and a sink ,

I have used all of them , picture sake explains more of how or what one prefers best as washrooms are all difrent or depending on where u are from ,

If you guys think a standard bathroom stall is crammed then just wait till you have to change in an airplane stall. Now that's crammed. Compared to that, a standard stall has plenty of room. Though I do like to use handicapped stalls or family bathrooms if they are available.

Slomo said:
If you guys think a standard bathroom stall is crammed then just wait till you have to change in an airplane stall. Now that's crammed. Compared to that, a standard stall has plenty of room. Though I do like to use handicapped stalls or family bathrooms if they are available.

I'd think the diaper is there to help you avoid having to wedge yourself into the airplane bathroom.

bambinod said:
I'd think the diaper is there to help you avoid having to wedge yourself into the airplane bathroom.

With 16 hours in the air on a flight to AND again from Japan? It was 1st class and the drinks were free too. I used a booster and Confidry24/7 (before they were cheapened up, and before Betterdry was available). And I still had to change three times in that tiny restroom. Each way.

I did figure out you can push on that folding door when it's locked though, and it won't open. I used that as the only flat surface to lean on to aid in changing. Just make sure to test the door first.... Oh, and you can open the door to that tiny trash can shoot. The can is just big enough to hold one diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back