What's your go to Little Cereal?

HTML

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was curious what cereal you eat when in Little Space. Why? Did you eat it as a kid? Do you put milk on it?

I didn't eat much cold cereal as a kid. I've tried using oatmeal a few times when I wanted to have a babyish scene and it has a bit of kick to it that way. I pour milk on it after and add raisins. Lower temperatures are better than really hot in case I want to use my hands.

I have cold cereal once and a blue moon, but I like oatmeal better with brown sugar and milk

I sometimes like to eat the Lucky Charms we have around for my daughters. Guilty pleasure.

I often eat instant oatmeal. Given my preferences, I love Cheerios and Sugar Smacks.

Cap N Crunch with milk lest I tear my palate up. I ate it as a kid and still love it! Not the crunchberries though. :bleh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, for me, it is "OATMEAL".
Warm, soft, and squishy in my fingers.

I eat the same cereals I had as a child and still like: Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, Trix and Coco Puffs.

Doesn't sound exciting because it's not sweet and while it's not actually in a bowl with mix, the ultimate for me is carrying around dry Cheerios in a sandwich bag.

MyFaultisKracked said:
Doesn't sound exciting because it's not sweet and while it's not actually in a bowl with mix, the ultimate for me is carrying around dry Cheerios in a sandwich bag.

I remember kids at my mom's in-home daycare who would arrive with that "breakfast" and my mother would offer them real food. I wonder if those kids, now well grown up still think of that as breakfast?

I used to love Trix cereal... I remember waking up having a bow of cereal while watching Sesame Street!

The Cheerios. OMG. I luff them like that. It's not so much as a breakfast as a snack to encourage fine motor skills. :3

Out of the cereals out there, I like Cheerios and Kix the best in little space. I might have some sort of Lucky Charms knockoff (can't have the real one...the last I knew they had artificial red dye in them and it makes me sick!)

But Kix is ALWAYS welcome in my cereal bowl.

Oh, yeah, and the cereal has to be dry. With a glass of milk on the side. I eat some cereal, then sip milk. The monch moar cereal, then drink moar milk. XD

Fruity pebbles.

Scaramouche said:
Cap N Crunch with milk lest I tear my palate up. I ate it as a kid and still love it! Not the crunchberries though. :bleh:

I'm going to have to vote Cap N Crunch too! Definitely with the crunchberries though. I like to eat up all the gold squares so it's just a bunch of crunchberries at the end.

or

Malt O Meal. It's what my momma always made me for breakfast as a kid, with a little butter and sugar in it.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

1. Sugar Smacks
  2. Golden Grahams
  3. Anything with, "toast crunch," in the name
  4. Fruit Loops
I usually go generic, with the cereals that come in those humongous resealable plastic bags.

Last edited:
I ate all the cartoon cereals growing up. I like carrying dry cereal or gerber puffs with me but to eat my favorite is count chocula and milk.

I don't usually eat cold cereal for breakfast. I do like to snack on Cheerios though. I often just grab a handful and eat dry. The last time we bought a box Lucky Charms when they a had a good sale on at the store. When I went to pour self a bowl for breakfast only to find that my son had eaten all of the marsh mellows. Dang! I was disappointed.

Ready Brek. It's central heating for kids! (anyone of a certain age from the UK will know what I'm talking about).

Back