Anyone having a hard time finding underjams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites4life

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can’t hardly find underjams! I usually head to Walmart for these but between jobs that span 300 miles across Idaho, I can’t find a single Walmart that stocks underjams. Anyone know what’s going on?? Thanks in advance!!

I wonder if P&G is chopping them. I surely hope not. However just like Luvs SleepDrys, instead of fixing them to be more competitive with Goodnites, they discontinued them.Pampers Underjams had a few package redesigns, and I think 1 recent pants design change, but that was mostly the graphics. I don't think the side panels got fixed, or a size increase, which is very sad. Not for ABDL's but for kids that may need them. And also for Goodnites, because good competition helps make for better products.

I would absolutely kill to have a diaper that has the sides of goodnites with the comfort and absorbability of underjams. That would be the ultimate diaper! I hope they don’t discontinue them. I had to order a pack off Walmart a while back and that I hoped would be the new designs but they were somehow the old ones?? They must have an overstock in the 11 quantity packages.

goodnites4life said:
I would absolutely kill to have a diaper that has the sides of goodnites with the comfort and absorbability of underjams. That would be the ultimate diaper! I hope they don’t discontinue them. I had to order a pack off Walmart a while back and that I hoped would be the new designs but they were somehow the old ones?? They must have an overstock in the 11 quantity packages.

That would be Awesome! I am surprised that new designs aren't on the package

I believe they’re slowly being phased out unfortunately. Never got to try them.

Happened in the UK a while back [emoji107][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodnites4life said:

If you cut the sides off of a goodnite, duct tape it to a pair of underjams, and use the absorbent part of the goodnite as a booster, you'd have an underjam that fits better and is even more absorbent.
Also, they still sell underjams on amazon, but only in a case of 42.

Yeah, they just never could be motivated to fix the elastic. I saw pictures and the most recent redesign looked great (unlike the old weird designs). They are far, far quieter than Goodnites, and had top-notch leak guards and quality control of production.

I've not seen underjams on the shelves in a long while. They used to only really appear at Targets but I've not even seen them there lately. Online they're still floating around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back