ABU Diaper Suit Active

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ABU seems to have a new diaper suit. They call it active wondering if anyone has tried it.. It looks neat, but it's expensive here in Canada. I don't want to spend so much on a test. I am hopping someone else took the plunge. If you did and care to share i would appreciate the feed back.
here is a link
https://ca.abuniverse.com/product/abu-diapersuit-active/

There expensive in the U.K. too , nearly double the price of other adult onesies. What makes them so special?

Sounds like they are stretchy.

Was just about to say we don’t get any of their items here in Oz and while we don’t get their diaper suits I just saw they have their PeekABU hats for sale here.... Gotta loose weight and buy PeekABUs and the Dragon hat.

A bit too expensive for me.

I'm so up for companies making more products for us, ABDL's. But doesn't it seem a weird time of year for them to release a product that sounds like summer activewear? I suppose maybe it's for people who like the Gym or to wear under even more layers.

I’m very interested in trying it but at $60 per it’s gojng to have to wait. Especially seeing how sizing can be difficult. I already wear ABU onesies and it took me 3 attempts to get the right size.

I just ordered the blue striped one as a birthday present for myself...I will let you know what it is like when I get it. I hope it is like the Tykables ones, I really like them. I also have the ones from Kins and the regular ones from ABU. I had trouble getting the sizes right in those but I think I have it worked out now.

I just bought one from Diaper Depot last week. There was no shrinkage from washing them with normal warm water. The onse feels silky smokth. They are kind of form fitting and slightly stretchy too, very similar to a typical spandex workout shirt.

Moonshot said:
I just ordered the blue striped one as a birthday present for myself...I will let you know what it is like when I get it. I hope it is like the Tykables ones, I really like them. I also have the ones from Kins and the regular ones from ABU. I had trouble getting the sizes right in those but I think I have it worked out now.

Thanks Moonshot can’t wait for your report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
I just bought one from Diaper Depot last week. There was no shrinkage from washing them with normal warm water. The onse feels silky smokth. They are kind of form fitting and slightly stretchy too, very similar to a typical spandex workout shirt.

Is it the same one that ABU is selling ?

DLPJ said:
Is it the same one that ABU is selling ?

Sure is.

I wore the ABU blue striped onesie during my Christmas break from work. I only ordered the regular length medium one but found it to still be long in the body. It did not feel like it supported the diaper as well as I was hoping it would. It did however fit well in the arms and chest area. I kind of wish I could get a onesie that fit like a large Onesie Downunder fits on the bottom and the medium standard length ABU Active fits on top. The Tykables onesies fit more like what I want. Maybe I just have a weird body shape.

I have half-a-dozen of the Abena Body Stockings. They're plain white onesies that look like underwear, but they're really snug and comfy... and they're much cheaper!

Back