Rearz SUCK!

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I never complain or put my .2 ,
but i believe in Quality and sometimes i voice bad product or faulty things that i am not happy with or to make them a better company ,

Lately i bought items , No issues with diapers but had got a Nuk5 Soother
No where's it said the soother had changed and the guard shrunk so much i was confused and thought it was a mistake with the soother , Finding it is a company thing with the soother ,

Pretty Much Rearz , Told me To Buy : products elsewheres and they did no longer want Me to buy from them : They also Blocked me on Fetlife : And blocked My purchase account :
I bought rearz online and local , all the time , and i think this is time to Buy ABU!

You people like to know how they threat customers ,
here is , They wont Take Featback Nor Many complaints about their products ,

That sounds like a bad experience and I can understand not wanting anything to do with them after that, personally I can't complain about my experiences with them so I'll stay neutral on this.

Ived had Bad products a few time flaws happen , Gave tips and advice or on things at times on few things with the diapers , but they were totally not professional, or lack of care for their customers ,
Featback is only to help them or update products that change and such,

overall i was buying lots of things not just online but local,
But To tell me to stop buying their product and go to another company is the way they gone with me , So Take this in as how you want if u want to buy or have issues with things you buy :

Did not care about them blocking me on Fetlife , but i was about to buy other things , while loged in the site , they blocked it off ,

- - - Updated - - -

rearz.jpg

I'm not terribly surprised.

I've been critical of Rearz for years, their mark-up is huge, they actually charge less shipping on orders to the US than on domestic, Canadian orders and they are notorious for balking at nearly every customer complaint they receive.

I have heard that their in-person service at their brick and mortar store is top notch, and I also believe the mark-up on their products likely dents your wallet a lot less if you can pick up the diapers in person, but when it comes to online orders and customer service they are belligerent and stingy.

I had a friend who ordered diapers from them and they had a clear manufacturer error. Half the diapers in his bag had the stuffing/padding off center, making for an awkward fit and some of them only had 3 tapes, with 1 tape missing on either side, right or left. He sent them photos of the diapers and said it was obviously a manufacturer error and Rearz basically barked back at him saying something similar to what they told you, that they don't print diapers with errors, that the diapers are kept in prime condition in their warehouse or storefront and that the error was likely his doing (figure that one out :chin:) and as such they refused to refund him, fully or partially and they also refused to issue him a replacement pack.

I think their reputation as one of the only brick and mortar stores in Canada and as one of the earliest Canadian based suppliers of AB/DL products went to their heads quickly, the bottom line is they certainly don't value their online customers, just the money they receive. Their price point is ridiculous and their customer service conduct sucks. I've only ordered from them a couple of times and that stopped when I realized how poor their shipping policies are and how much extra I was paying per diaper after factoring in the mark-up and their rather steep shipping prices.

ABU Canada is definitely way cheaper for just as high quality products and DayNiteCare in Montreal has turned into a solid brick and mortar/online store that provides many top notch diapers at reasonable prices with free shipping in Canada on orders exceeding a certain price point. So there are many more options open to Canadian ABs now, so much so that Rearz need not be the be all and end all anymore.

Considering that Rearz attempted to trademark the term "ABDL", they really need to get their heads in the game. There's getting to be more and more good quality competition in the ABDL market. You can only get away with sketchy tactics, poor service and high prices for so long before you'll start to sink.

I've tried rearz diapers a few times, not a big fan of them, the inspire & safari have a funny fit on me, mediums to small, larges to big so my interaction with the company has been very limited, but I was not to impressed with the fact that they tried to buy the term abdl, there prices are rather high for smaller case sizes, nor am I surprised to hear that the company is rude to its customers that have issues.

I have to be honest. I love Rearz Inc.
I always buy Lil'monsters large. I love them. They take a full wetting. Warm. Nice. They fit nicely under my onesie. I am 44 years old woman. Straight sexual orientation. Looking for my Daddy. Ha ha lol definitely gonna pad today onesie up Rearz on and warm wet.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

ggggg.jpg

If you complain about their product they will black list you and tell you to go buy elsewhere .. Hows that for service ,

guest said:
View attachment 31873

If you complain about their product they will black list you and tell you to go buy elsewhere .. Hows that for service ,

I've worked in retail, and "the customer is always right" is a lie. There's a new saying, "Sometimes you need to fire a customer". Around every month or two we'd run into one person that was either irate and impossible to have a rational conversation with, was severely abusing customer service, or was demanding far more than we were wiling to provide them with. (free products or services, or unjustified returns or refunds usually)

I'm not saying I know which way it goes in your case, but I'm just suggesting that the "problem" can be on either end. Make sure you're not being unreasonable in your attitude, expectations, or demands. I've ran across numerous people that believed that all they had to do was yell (or scream!) at a customer service rep and they'd get whatever they wanted, even if they weren't entitled to anything. You could tell they were used to doing that, and it was just standard procedure with them. Around here though, if you get hostile around staff, you get handed off to a manager, politely disconnected, or shown the door. And our manager doesn't just fall all over themselves apologizing for their employee either - abuse of staff by customers is not tolerated at any level.

Eh ived complained about few faulty diapers before , so i guess history of : the last the nuk5 soother that the guard looked so small it looked like an baby soother , and i was baffled if it was an error only to finding out they changed the product! I did note or make or intquire why the ink on the rebels rubed off , and the monsters tape issue , and i cant recall what else buy overall all the diapers i get are fantastic other then small stuff it happens ,

I'll only use ABU until either they don't have a product I want or stop being good.

Oh, forgot that I wanted to add that the business I run,
I always get people that want to abuse our customer support. They basically want free this or free that. Can't do it, would go bankrupt, as profit margin is thin. Giving away 1 free product would take us 20 more sales to recover from. I just ignore these people, if they don't want to use my business services, than they can just go away. I have other customers who are happy, can't let the few take it down for everyone.

Only issue is why i dont buy abu as much is out of stock! abu win's Any day, least they have great customer service! wish i could still support my local shop!that only carries rearz , they are great people :\
I even told rearz i was not looking for a refund i was just simply shocked or curious if it could have been a mistake , Ived Bought nuk5 soothers before and the new one to my discovery looked baby sized

Other then having some faulty bad diapers on first batch it happens long as there aware and fix the issues , but yeah i guess cant win them all ,

Amazing all the horror stories we hear about Rearz, except that we have a really nice reseller here in Aus I wouldn’t touch them with a 100 foot pole.

I bought a onesie from them the product description was a total lie. They said 100% coton in was tight spandex. They said 4 plastic snaps in The crotch it had three metal snaps.

When I bought diapers from them they came wrapped real tight in a thin black plastic almost garbage bag material anyone who has ever held a bag of diapers new what it was. Yet they promise discret shipping. I had to pic it up from a lady at my small town post office. I got a strange look. When I called to speak to someone all I got was complaints about the cost of shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s always two sides of the story! I personally have never had a negative issue with them. Shipping was always on point, I always had good product. One time I even told them something like I needed discreet shipping as I’m gonna set up in store-pickup at UPS, and they set everything up for me so I didn’t have to. Even mapped out the nearest one.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinions. My opinion of Rearz is that they are excellent. I’ve had great service from them both online and at the store in Kitchener.

I think people need some perspective on this, even the sh!tt!est most evil companies with no care for their marks can have excellent staff in the store front due to those individuals being decent.

I have had many experiences where I have bought something and it wasn’t fit for purpose, sent an email explaining the situation often on top of the order confirmation email and with the receipts and get the same stupid responses back of “did you buy it from us.”

Companies should be repeat ordered from if they get things right but they should be judged on how they handle the situation when they get it wrong.

Lol you wana see SUCK deal with wellness briefs haha ive got storys for you all

I dont wear them often. I am on my second case of rearz princess diapers and love them. Haven't had any issues yet.

Back