What Should I do??

Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
My girlfriend found my Diapers and she's not talking to me, I'm scared that she's going to Tell me she's breaking up. I don't want this Relationship to Be over.

Talk with her about how you feel.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, as hard as it is, if she breaks up with you over this without talking it out first, she's not worth keeping around.

If she won't accept this intimate part of you now, there's a good chance she wouldn't later either.

No matter what, remember that you're not hurting anyone nor yourself with ABDL and it's a very good healthy way to destress. Sure it may seem taboo to people outside our circle, but it's valid nonetheless.

It must of been a shock to her. Give her time to process it. Hopefully she will come back and ask about it.

I got a Chance to talk to her and she told me why she was so Surprised. She said that I don't usually Act or Look like the type of Person who does AB-TB\DL stuff for Comfort. I understand though, Outside of my TB\DL related stuff I'm just This Pastel Tumblr Hipster. ( - _ -; ) =3 Anyways, she still Loves me and I'm really Glad. Thanks for your help Guys.

Hooray for happy ending!

Back