Northshore new product November! :DDD

Tungsten said:
Like, it's possible we could start ordering cases tomorrow or Thursday?

It's certainly possible. But until the truck pulls in the dock, we can't be 100% sure. The container is sitting at the railyard in Chicago with a driver scheduled to bring it to us tomorrow. If driver doesn't call in sick and truck doesn't break down, we should be all set.

Well that’s encouraging, I was prepared for mid November so anytime before is just bonus luck

I love that I am so close so when I place my order I will get them within a day or two!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a chance to try these last night and I can report they are very comfortable, not thick at all at the start, but they do get a good swell and hold up well to working hard setting up for Halloween! I did not wear any underwear over them, but think a pair of panties or something to help support them would be in order. They are very similar to the ABU Ultras but for much less. I just looked and the ultras are $95/40 whereas the NS is $80/40. Well done NorthShoreAdam and team! As always NS is there for the community - AB/DL or just people needing good affordable protection and great customer service.

I will continue to purchase my monthly supplies from NS for sure!

joemama said:
I had a chance to try these last night and I can report they are very comfortable, not thick at all at the start, but they do get a good swell and hold up well to working hard setting up for Halloween! I did not wear any underwear over them, but think a pair of panties or something to help support them would be in order. They are very similar to the ABU Ultras but for much less. I just looked and the ultras are $95/40 whereas the NS is $80/40. Well done NorthShoreAdam and team! As always NS is there for the community - AB/DL or just people needing good affordable protection and great customer service.

I will continue to purchase my monthly supplies from NS for sure!

MegaMax have arrived! Ready to order and ship today at https://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/northshore-megamax-briefs.html

To request a sample, visit https://www.northshorecare.com/customer-service/information-request

MegaMax1.jpg

Just ordered them, very nice customer service agent, she said they will ship out before the end of business today, I think these will be here by Friday then!!

NorthShoreAdam said:

Ordered! I see that this new "premium" design comes with it's very own "premium" pricing as well! Two cases of 40 costs more than a single case of 80 ABU Simples. However, I am hoping that these new NorthShores retain some of the awesome characteristics of the Supremes while having more coverage, slightly larger, and incorporating the landing strip. I am eagerly awaiting my case!

Llayden said:
Ordered! I see that this new "premium" design comes with it's very own "premium" pricing as well! Two cases of 40 costs more than a single case of 80 ABU Simples. However, I am hoping that these new NorthShores retain some of the awesome characteristics of the Supremes while having more coverage, slightly larger, and incorporating the landing strip. I am eagerly awaiting my case!

A case of 80 Simple ultra is $179, a case of 40 NS Max is $79....How is 79x2 more than $160?

squishypants said:
A case of 80 Simple ultra is $179, a case of 40 NS Max is $79....How is 79x2 more than $160?

I didn't compare them to Simple Ultras, I compared them to Simples. A case of 80 Simples is $139. Also, I never claimed that two cases at $79 was more than $160.

Llayden said:
I didn't compare them to Simple Ultras, I compared them to Simples. A case of 80 Simples is $139. Also, I never claimed that two cases at $79 was more than $160.

I think Simple Ultra is better comparison, but, those that have tried MegaMax can voice their own views.

NorthShoreAdam said:
I think Simple Ultra is better comparison, but, those that have tried MegaMax can voice their own views.

I wasn't comparing performance as much as I was comparing value. You get Ultra level performance at "standard" pricing. Also, my claim that you've produced a product with "premium" level pricing still stands. Your products have never cost $2.00 per diaper, that is definitely on par with other "premium" products. However, my point of comparison was the level of performance you get at that pricing. Your product, like other NorthShore products, provides a comparable performance point below industry standard pricing. That's great.

Llayden said:
I wasn't comparing performance as much as I was comparing value. You get Ultra level performance at "standard" pricing. Also, my claim that you've produced a product with "premium" level pricing still stands. Your products have never cost $2.00 per diaper, that is definitely on par with other "premium" products. However, my point of comparison was the level of performance you get at that pricing. Your product, like other NorthShore products, provides a comparable performance point below industry standard pricing. That's great.

Yes, we've rated them about 25% more absorbent than NorthShore Supreme. Early reports from product testers are that most people can easily get 12+ hours of absorbency without leakage, even when trying to force the issue. There's always exceptions, but so far MegaMax seems like a good value for those that need the extra absorbency.

Order is in. Should have had the trucker drop the case off on their way out of Chicago!

Thanks for the new product, Adam.

no not looking for anything just glad to see a great diaper get even more better

in for two cases (though 40 diapers is more my idea of a "half case")

looking forward to them!

- - - Updated - - -

and now it says

Availability: Out of stock

WOW... did I buy the last two cases?

bambinod said:
in for two cases (though 40 diapers is more my idea of a "half case")

looking forward to them!

- - - Updated - - -

and now it says

Availability: Out of stock

WOW... did I buy the last two cases?

We are not out of stock of any MegaMax. I just checked site and all are showing available. Not sure what happened there. Thanks very much for your order!

NorthShoreAdam said:
We are not out of stock of any MegaMax. I just checked site and all are showing available. Not sure what happened there. Thanks very much for your order!

My waist size is around 58". Will the Large size fit me?

AnimeDude892 said:
My waist size is around 58". Will the Large size fit me?

Unfortunately, we only state it will fit up to 54" which should be the larger of the waist or hips. I fear you will not be able to get the tapes onto the landing zones reliably. Hopefully we can get an XL size to work out in the future.

Just placed my order. Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Ordered my case too!

Back