Huggies diaper pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankenBriefs

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so I have been enamored with diapers since I was very young, but I am not attracted at all to adult style diapers, or even the juvenile themed diapers like crinklez and paws. I have spent a good portion of my life trying to figure out how to make "real" (imho) diapers fit a big guy like me.

A while back, when they started making the slip-on diapers, I was really excited and hoped to develop an enlargement method for those, but by the time I finally did, I was really worried that they were out of production. I ended up finding some at my local target a few days ago, and now I have a full case to work on with my machine! I can get these bad boys pretty big, as they seem wider and a bit longer than even a 4t-5t pull-up! They feel amazing!!!! These are on a 32" waist mannequin, but I am like a size 40 or more, and I can fit into them! My first try was even too big for me!

Anyone else out there like me? I kinda wished I liked the new wave diapers a bit more, but am just not excited for them!!! but these? these are something I can get into (literally and figuratively!!)

• Love
Reactions: HuggiesDiapers and Sam
So you have me curious as what you are doing to them and what machine you are using to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21nbby said:
So you have me curious as what you are doing to them and what machine you are using to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two diapers are sewn together, I'll leave it at that!

Meh whats the point of telling people if you wont do anything with it but for private use? I mean i guess you could make profit in a super insane niche but it would be far less than offering your own actual product line. Pretty cool though i suppose!

GDNTSKID said:
I've tried altering pull-ups in the past, and they came-out ok. I never tried them with Huggies slip-ons before. I've always loved the designs on Huggies products, and wish I could have them in my size. I love the feeling of wearing authentic baby-printed diapers. I used a glue gun to put two diapers together. It became too much work for me to create the diapers, so I just stuck to ABDL made products.

The impression that I get is that the slip-on diapers aren't going to be discontinued. If anything, they will probably gain more popularity among parents because it is often more convenient to change a diaper standing up then laying down. I believe the industry trend will be more "underwear-like" diapers akin to a Goodnite available in the market for toddlers. When you say you don't like the "new-wave" diapers, are you referring to Huggies slip-ons? I haven't noticed a big change in those in a while.

right, but like isn't that what pull-ups are for? I mean it seems a bit redundant to me, but, hey, I am not complaining! As for your glue gun method, I spend most of my childhood doing things like that, but mainly for underwear. Diapers didn't even cross my mind to be modified until relatively recently! I have a pretty solid method, though. not perfect, but very functional! I am a bit of a tinkerer, so I do enjoy coming up with different ways to achieve my goals!

- - - Updated - - -

kraken98 said:
Meh whats the point of telling people if you wont do anything with it but for private use? I mean i guess you could make profit in a super insane niche but it would be far less than offering your own actual product line. Pretty cool though i suppose!

well, I suppose its a good thing I am selling them, right?

- - - Updated - - -

kraken98 said:

And there is an adage used in product development: Niches make riches (but you can't use the french pronounciation for it to work.......).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back