• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briefs

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hi

I just joined and wanted to send a greeting.

Totally new to this and initially have a major interest in kids underwear and diapers.

I’d ideally like to meet someone like-minded but happy to chat online as well.

good day to you Briefs i am from Washington state. as you will find out i am also 36 i joined the group late September. welcome to the group and i have on open mind so we may chat if you like.my username is KyleXY.:smile1::grouphug:

Nice to meet you! The UK seems like a nice place to be.

Hello Briefs 😺
Welcome to the group

Briefs said:
Hi I just joined and wanted to send a greeting. [...]

Hi Briefs, welcome to the site.We're all new at some point. There's a fair number of people from all over the UK on here, I'm from the south coast myself.

What other interests or hobbies do you have? This isn't designed to primarily be a meetup site, but if you jump in and get to know various people, ocassionally meet ups happen.

hi, Luv. There are quite a lot of Brits on board. I spent a couple years in London and enjoyed it. I was almost 5 when we came back stateside. Diapered I was. Went to Brighton beach just a few months before we left. I wouldn't recognise it now. Lots of good conversation and friends around the world here. Enjoy.

Hi to all and a big thanks for the welcome messages. :)

Hello from Scotland! Whereabouts are you from (just roughly will do)?

Welcome from Hampshire!

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back