Thread: I don't know what is wrong...

Default I don't know what is wrong...

Something weird is going on with me??? I am like freaking out for some reason. I left this message to this friend(girl) of mine and I asked if she wanted to hang out. I am freaking out, I keep thinking that she might be getting annoyed with me. I am not interested at dating her what so ever, I just want to be one of her good friends, not just someone who sits on the sidelines and gets attention just because i am the little inconvenience of a person for being there and having a locker next to hers.

I am like really paranoid right now and keep thinking she is talking or thinking about me trying to decide how to make it so she won't have to ever talk to me again. I keep hearing voices of that as well. So, IDK what is going on with me.

Right now I feel as if the only way I will ever get a girl to hangout with me or even be remotly interested in what I have to say is to get such tremendous absolute power in life, kind of like being a Czar(Tsar).

Does anyone know why I am feeling like this or have experienced this before?

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Something weird is going on with me??? I am like freaking out for some reason. I left this message to this friend(girl) of mine and I asked if she wanted to hang out. I am freaking out, I keep thinking that she might be getting annoyed with me. I am not interested at dating her what so ever, I just want to be one of her good friends, not just someone who sits on the sidelines and gets attention just because i am the little inconvenience of a person for being there and having a locker next to hers.

I am like really paranoid right now and keep thinking she is talking or thinking about me trying to decide how to make it so she won't have to ever talk to me again. I keep hearing voices of that as well. So, IDK what is going on with me.

Right now I feel as if the only way I will ever get a girl to hangout with me or even be remotly interested in what I have to say is to get such tremendous absolute power in life, kind of like being a Czar(Tsar).

Does anyone know why I am feeling like this or have experienced this before?
    Made a thread about it like, three days ago. *hugs*

I guess my advice for both of us would be to ignore the paranoia and trust that it isn't true..

Also, don't text her for a day or two. That way, if you are annoying her at all, you've just given her some room. As an added bonus, if she asks you why you haven't texted, it'll make you happier. If not, no harm done.