• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Kyree14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello,
I was browsing around some sites for littles and AB/DLs, and found ADISC.
So, after reading around for a couple of days and working up the courage to interact I made an account.
My name is Kairi, and I was introduced into this world as a male originally.
I hope that doesn't stop anyone from wanting to be friends. :)
I have adopted female pronouns such as She/Her with some of my other online friends, and adopted a new name as well.

My hobbies outside of diapers include video games, drawing, playing guitar, singing, dancing, and playing trading card games.
I am actually a TCG judge for Pokemon, and I have helped out at my local card shop a handful of times with the younger players.
When I am not at work, sleeping, or playing games I like to go for walks, and just get some fresh air.

Speaking of work, I am a cashier at a local grocery store, and I have been there for three whole years now.
I am slowly working up the courage to take on a management position. :)
Hopefully, I have covered a few of the basics, but if there is anything else you want to know don't hesitate to ask.
I hope to make many more friends sometime soon, thank you for letting me be a member of your site. :)

Hi and welcome to adisc I hope you have a wonderful time here also being a tcg judge is awesome I haven't played pokemon in years I mainly play magic the gathering

Hello Kairi,🐈
I've sent you a friend request.
Welcome to the group.

Safariwolf said:
Hi and welcome to adisc I hope you have a wonderful time here also being a tcg judge is awesome I haven't played pokemon in years I mainly play magic the gathering

I haven't played Magic in so long. I have been trying to find a new local shop for Magic. Pokemon is pretty huge at the one I help out with, but not many people play Magic where I live.

It's not as popular here as it is when I lived in north Carolina but I have a few friends I play with I just built my 30th commander deck

Back