Cruise idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomkinglordofvenom

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So I posted a thread a while ago, about a more interactive event. During that time until this post I decided to understand more of why those things just tend not exist mostly due to legal ramifications, and social ramifications, as it tends to be hard to get any indivdual to lend you a place to hold such events. So I came up with a solution. It would be costly I'll admit. However do not confuse this with asking for funding. This is just an idea that can be used by anybody if they feel like organizing, if your interested I'm really good with math, and would be willing to figure out the exact price, but no more then that since I would rather remain anynomouss, this is just an idea I felt was just to good to not post here so here goes.

My idea is for an abdl cruise, as ships do not have to follow state regulations once they are out of out of u.s waters, they do still have to fallow federal regulations. So there's are some limitions but just not as many as most events face.

So the goal would be to create a cruise that's main service is offering care taking for probably a couple of days.

As such peaple would have to screened and other things to ensure safety, and some things would be put into place to ensure immersion. For example those who pay as littles would void there right to use restrooms unless absulitly neccary and would sight a contract to ensure that they understand, I'm sure some things would have to be worked out with that, but it's to ensure absolute insertion and realism. However it's probably just easier to create a rule list.
This is just what I imagined the rules, and how it would work would go.
These are just for those who would hypothetically pay to be littles
1. "Littles" may not use restrooms.
2. Lisps would be enforced, and couple mistakes would be allowed as long as they were honest ones.
3. Littles would be required to be with a caretaker at all times.
4. Those who attend the cruise as guest regardless of if they are "parents" or "littles" would not be allowed to bring their own diapers, toys, clothes, etc they would be provided by the cruise.
5. All typical safety regulations would be enforced.

Those are the main. I'd like to make sure that everyone understands that this is just an idea, and not something I perceive as ever really happening, but just something I'd like to be out there for maybe someone to pick up, and maybe make possible.

I'm not a big fan of cruises but this would be interesting

I don't know how i would feel about enforced lisps, but the rest sounds kinda neat.
As long as the enforced rules aren't too strict then maybe, I just don't wanna be forced into something if I don't feel comfortable with it.

"lisps"...?

It’s a really interesting idea, and a fun thing to think over; however, if you will permit me, let me be a bit of a downer for a moment.

Venomkinglordofvenom said:
My idea is for an abdl cruise, as ships do not have to follow state regulations once they are out of out of u.s waters, they do still have to fallow federal regulations. So there's are some limitions but just not as many as most events face.

This is actually an understatement when it comes to maritime law. Once you leave US waters and enter international waters, you actually aren’t bound by any government’s laws and regulations. You only technically have to be compliant once you enter their territorial waters.

The biggest problem that would prevent this from being realistically feasible is one of cost. The cost of a boat and fuel and amenities would obviously be high, but also you would very likely require insurance. If something goes wrong and the ship breaks, passengers get injured, or, most drastically, the boat sinks; you don’t want to have to pay for all of the losses.

That being said it’s a really cool idea, and I would love to see someone write a story or dive deeply into what an abdl cruise would be like.

All I can really say is keep thinking big.

littlemoosey said:
"lisps"...?

"Mama, I weawy wan' to pway!"
"I poopied my diapwer!"
"When I tawk wike dis I sownd siwwy!"

Basically replace certain sounds with 'w' sounds for 'instant baby talk'. Even though I would rather not have to speak that way for a trip that's supposed to be fun. :p Little me doesn't speak with a lisp because I don't have a speech impediment. A funnier rule would be "No foul language" and have some kind of dumb/silly punishment. Like turn the entire main staircase into "NAUGHTY STEPS".

A more practical rule would be no photography...I wouldn't imagine that many of the people on a ABDL cruise would want their faces blasted across social media. :p Especially once word got out on what was going on.

Imagine everyone I work with gathered around somebodies phone at work:

"OMG. Is that woozle?"

Hells yes, it's Woozle. And she's on the NAUGHTY STEPS because she won't speak with a lisp. ;D :laugh:

well i had worked out costs, cuase originally I was going to work on actually getting it done, but I found that the cost of actually doing would be to hard, and would take to long to get it ready. To put it in understanding for a week cruise, the cost of ship, and food would be around 10000 thousand dollars, but then you have to add the cost of adult diapers, which even if you get a sponsorship from an adult diaper company your still looking at around 1000 dollars, then abdl themed supplies, clothing, etc is about 5000, and insurance is Gana cost about 13000 so the cost to run the cruise for just 7 days, with 300 littles would be around 29, 0000 dollars. That why I just gave up and posted it here for anyone who wanted to use the idea the selfs.

CuddleWoozle said:
"Mama, I weawy wan' to pway!"
"I poopied my diapwer!"
"When I tawk wike dis I sownd siwwy!"

Basically replace certain sounds with 'w' sounds for 'instant baby talk'. Even though I would rather not have to speak that way for a trip that's supposed to be fun. :p Little me doesn't speak with a lisp because I don't have a speech impediment. A funnier rule would be "No foul language" and have some kind of dumb/silly punishment. Like turn the entire main staircase into "NAUGHTY STEPS".

A more practical rule would be no photography...I wouldn't imagine that many of the people on a ABDL cruise would want their faces blasted across social media. :p Especially once word got out on what was going on.

Imagine everyone I work with gathered around somebodies phone at work:

"OMG. Is that woozle?"

Hells yes, it's Woozle. And she's on the NAUGHTY STEPS because she won't speak with a lisp. ;D :laugh:

OOPS, and here I thought it was some Super Secret AB/DL acronym that you had to have the secret handshake for.

So just to float the idea... per http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/full-ship-charter-faqs/

For a vision class ship you are looking anywhere between 830,000 to 1.6 million bucks for a full ship charter. You would need to sell between 800 and 1200 rooms (double capacity). The entire ship would be yours for the customization of menus, shows, and other amenities.

Now think about it, logically speaking if you had a baby and parent in each room, you still have diaper trash from each room for 3-5 nights collecting in the hull of the ship as trash. That would put a strain on the ships trash facilities.

So let's say 1,000 rooms, 2,000 guests splitting 1 million on average. You are looking at $500 per person, plus taxes and port fees and gratuities.

It is rumored that an event like CapCon brought in about 800 people, while there are many more abdl's out there the amount that 1. Have the funds to attend and 2. Have the will to attend are fewer.

Now whoever organizes the cruise is the one responsible for bankrolling the charter, they also are responsible for selling the cabins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another idea maybe an ABDL camp. That would handle a smaller group.

I love the idea of a 7 night cruise that should be abdl themed. However it would be very costly and would then limit the littes that would be able to go. That said I might suggest a cruise to my employee experience team at work for our next whole company meeting.

Interesting ideas. I might considering attending something like this depending on the rules set in place.

Hate to spoil your fun, but ships are actually required to adhere to the laws set in place of their placevof registration. My boat is registered in Massachusetts, so in any international waters, Im still goverened by MA laws. Thankfully, theres no law about diapered boating!

well one idea I had was a camp as well, but the issue is the same of events like tee on, which is liability, and prostitution laws, it's why most abdl nursery school don't stay open for long. since changing diapers would involve touching the "you know what" so it is typically counted as prostitution, so you'd have to go to Nevada to do a camp, but a camp in Nevada just doesn't sound like much fun.

Venomkinglordofvenom said:
well one idea I had was a camp as well, but the issue is the same of events like tee on, which is liability, and prostitution laws, it's why most abdl nursery school don't stay open for long. since changing diapers would involve touching the "you know what" so it is typically counted as prostitution, so you'd have to go to Nevada to do a camp, but a camp in Nevada just doesn't sound like much fun.

Gambling in Diapers. Come on, baby needs a new pair of pamps!

I would definitely attend this, but only if the cruise lasts less than 2-3 weeks and there is a gym (i dont wanna go outta shape)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back