Not open for further replies.

Mariofan64

Follow us on Instagram at mariofanmama64
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I guess they are never going to be reproduced šŸ˜ž I miss these soooo much. I still have 7 in my closet but I canā€™t bring myself to use them.. Iā€™ve tried a majority of the abdl diapers out there and THESE were my favys... I held out hope for a long time for what would turn out to be ā€œpreschoolsā€, theyā€™re not bad but theyā€™re a far cry from my trusted and missed cloth back cushies. Sorry to be the adisc Eeyore today šŸ˜’ Iā€™m just fussy, at work, missing mommy and missing my favorite diapys.

They were among my favorite as well. The only ones that ever fit the way I wanted. .... Memories.

Here here my fellow crinkly friend ��

They weren't my kind of thing but I have a few friends who were really crazy about them. They occupied a unique niche in ABDL diapers and I think it's too bad they stopped making them.

Never got to try them but do wish ABU would fill this niche with new ones sooner rather than later!

The cloth-backed Cushies were indeed an excellent design. They could be worn at work, discretely. They were quiet. They had great durability and could be worn for many hours without skin breakdown, clumping, or padding shift. And finally, the fasteners could be released and replaced with no worry about losing their grip, which means that using the restroom is definitely an option with them. They were like a side-wrap adult pull-on with pleasant graphics. I never tried the cloth-like Preschools, and I honestly don't feel they were up to par with the cloth-like Cushies.

I loved these. But Little paws are good too, I just hate taping up diapers. The velcro tabs worked perfectly on the cloth backed.

I found a pack of these about a year and a half ago on DiaperDrawer. I probably bought the last one. I havenā€™t seen them since then. Iā€™m super lucky I even go to try them but those where awesome. Pretty bad on absorption but everything else was great. ABU needs to try and make a Preschools V2 with this kinda idea cause that was my perfect diaper!

BabyLink9 said:
.... ABU needs to try and make a Preschools V2 with this kinda idea cause that was my perfect diaper!

I hope ABU see this, while I am sure the PreSchools are excellent as they are I found it strange they made a hybrid diaper.

Argent said:
I hope ABU see this, while I am sure the PreSchools are excellent as they are I found it strange they made a hybrid diaper.

I have been posting about this and writting to them for almost 2 years now. The last email I got was we have nothing to ā€œannounce nowā€. That was 6 months ago I think. I think they are doing something behind the scenes thanks to all their competitors releasing hook and loop tapes and currently ABU has zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back