• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Been here for a few months and never said hi

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Lol I just realized if been on this site for a few months now and I never had a proper introduction so I just wanted to say hi I'm Josh I have been a dl since I was a kid and just recently got back into it after telling my wife I love the outdoors kayaking, a tv riding all of it but I'm a huge board and card game fan I have multiple fantasy board games and I'm a magic the gathering player who loves hanging out with friends as much as I can and talking to people on here well that's just a little bit about myself with plenty more on the way you guys rock and I hope your enjoying your weekend

Safariwolf said:
Lol I just realized if been on this site for a few months now and I never had a proper introduction so I just wanted to say hi I'm Josh I have been a dl since I was a kid and just recently got back into it after telling my wife I love the outdoors kayaking, a tv riding all of it but I'm a huge board and card game fan I have multiple fantasy board games and I'm a magic the gathering player who loves hanging out with friends as much as I can and talking to people on here well that's just a little bit about myself with plenty more on the way you guys rock and I hope your enjoying your weekend

Hi and welcome to the site. When my kids were young, my wife and I bought a number of board games and we'd play them with the kids on Saturday nights. Lots of fun.

Hello Josh,
Welcome to the group 😸
You ever gotten into any FRPs (Pathfinder)?

ESPF said:
Hello Josh,
Welcome to the group ��
You ever gotten into any FRPs (Pathfinder)?

I own the pathfinder beginner set and played a couple dnd sessions I'm looking forward to playing some my little pony tails of equestria I have everything so far core rulebook expansions everything lol

Safariwolf said:
I own the pathfinder beginner set and played a couple dnd sessions I'm looking forward to playing some my little pony tails of equestria I have everything so far core rulebook expansions everything lol

Cool. If I were to put together a pathfinder game over in Roll20.net, would you care to set in?

Last edited:
ESPF said:
Cool. If I were to put together a pathfinder game over in Roll20.net, would you car to set in?

Sadly I don't have a computer or I would I message on here through my phone

Hi and welcome!

We seem to have a fair number of gamers here!

Back