Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rearz Rebels diapers are fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    No Inspire Select this end of the world but locally these are available:

https://www.littles-downunder.com.au...-single-packs/

Anyone know if they are the same as the Rebels just all white?
    as stated above, "Rebel, Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Select all appear to be based on the Inspire shell, with all the same specs, including sap."

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    as stated above, "Rebel, Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Select all appear to be based on the Inspire shell, with all the same specs, including sap."
    While I appreciate you answering it doesn’t actually provide an answer and as I can still read it:

1. No not the same as these are called “REARZ STANDARD INSPIRE WHITE ADULT DAY TIME NAPPY” and were not on that list.

2. No these are standard Inspire and while they have the same shell Rebel, Spoiled, Little Squirts, and Select all have he same specs including SAP but these ones don’t.

3. Yes they are the same, Inspire White Adult Day aka Inspire can be thought of as the base diaper and Rebels and Spoiler have graphics on them while Select has single tapes per side and Little Squirtz have single tapes per side and that hard blue plastic with prints.

Might just not be talking face to face but the tone of your post comes off very grumpy, I asked the question in hopes of clarification not to be belittled.

If I am too much of a pain asking these questions please just say so and I will go elsewhere for my answers.

Not trying to be grumpy, I think we're just using different terminology maybe. All of Rearz' label products are based off either the Inspire or the "Inspire+/In-Control" (which is a bit of a mouthful) where all they usually do is change out the roll of shell material during production. (Inspire Select also change the tapes from 2 to 1 large per side) My answer was just trying to provide a little more detail by including other products as well.

Anyone know if they are the same as the Rebels just all white?
    yes, they are the same

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Not trying to be grumpy, I think we're just using different terminology maybe. All of Rearz' label products are based off either the Inspire or the "Inspire+/In-Control" (which is a bit of a mouthful) where all they usually do is change out the roll of shell material during production. (Inspire Select also change the tapes from 2 to 1 large per side) My answer was just trying to provide a little more detail by including other products as well.

yes, they are the same
    Right thank you.

I guess it was the Aussie dollar and/or the import method at the time but these “REARZ STANDARD INSPIRE WHITE ADULT DAY TIME NAPPY” even on special are even more expensive than the Rebels... still have to try them someday.