has anyone been to littles down under store in brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzadazza19

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hey i was just curious if anyone been to the littles down under store in brisbane since i buy products online but never got the courage to go into the store.

whats your experience of the store :smile:

I am down in Melbourne and unfortunately never thought about it on the rare times I have been up north.

Derek the guy that runs it is a champion so keen to hear about an in person experience too.

Derek is a great bloke who is super helpful and knows the ABDL community well. I usually visit in person for the added discount and the benefit of seeing new products.. There's nothing to be ashamed of or nervous about. Derek is very professional.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: abdlnz
Yeah mate Derek's really nice and he's good for chat.

I went there this week to check it out. Awesome to go to a store that stocks all my favorite things😆🥰

No, I am down in Newcastle NSW and I am not planing on going North at this time, (although the borders are now open). I have ordered from littles down under, good service.

When i was living closer to brissiie i never went in out of anxiety buh always wanted to, all my smol friends have nothing but good to say about the place and some are even endorsed by them ^.^ am back in sydney now so shipping is abit more and unfortunantly i am in love with all ABU products now soo thats where all my heart goes for the time being 😅
But when in brissie next i'll certainly be paying a visit and adding to my stash ^.^

I've been there twice when I was travelling through Brisbane. Derek is super nice and great to deal with.
The shop can be hard to find though unless you know where to turn in.
Don't be afraid to drop in if you get the chance but I always ring ahead to make sure he's open etc.

Went to LDU, for the first time and it was awesome Derek was amazing.. I must admit I was scared AF when I went in but he made me feel welcome and his display setup was excellent, also the fact you can purchase samples is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back